Which side should one stay in Mauritius
Mauritius travel Guide
Possible travel planning for a 2-week vacation in Mauritius
Below you will find our travel suggestion for a 2 week vacation in Mauritius, which is intended for those who are visiting the island in the Indian Ocean for the first time and who do not want to miss the best attractions and most beautiful places on the island. This itinerary includes renting a car and staying in two accommodations, one in the north and one in the west.
- Day 1: Visit the beaches of the north coast near the accommodation: Trou aux Biches, Mont Choisy
- Day 2: Excursion to Ile Plate and Ilot Gabriel. (Departure from Grand Baie; snorkeling and lunch included in the excursion)
- Day 3: Visit to Cap Malheureux and the famous red-roofed chapel. Then, visit Pamplemousses: the botanical garden, the sugar museum and the Château Labourdonnais.
- Day 4: Grand Baie: Underwater Walk / Other Water Activities / Relaxing on the Beach. Visit the cities of Grand Baie and / or Pereybere
- Day 5: Ile aux Cerfs (departure from Trou d'Eau Douce) or visit the best beaches on the northeast coast.
- Day 6: Last day in the north, for the best beaches or attractions that haven't been visited yet. (see suggestions below)
- Day 7: Drive from Trou aux Biches to Flic en Flac; Stop in Port Louis for a full-day tour of the capital. (Change of hotel)
- Day 8: Relaxation on the beaches of Flic en Flac and Wolmar
- Day 9: Visit the Black River Gorges National Park
- Day 10: Relaxation on Le Morne beach. Possible activities: trekking, surfing, kite surfing.
- Day 11: Visit to Chamarel: the village, the seven-colored earth and the waterfalls of Chamarel. Sundowner in a panorama restaurant in Chamarel with a view of the sunset.
- Day 12: Relax on the beach or visit the Ile aux Benitiers (with dolphin watching).
- Day 13: Visit the Grand Bassin (Ganga Talao) and the Bois Cheri tea factory.
- Day 14: Last day, for the best beaches or attractions that haven't been visited yet. (see suggestions below)
- Day 15: departure
Mauritius has many other attractions that do not appear on our itinerary, but which can be added depending on your interests. Here are some examples:
- Casela Park (ideal as a supplement for day 8)
- To get a taste of the south coast, visit the Souillac area: the Robert Edward Hart Memorial Museum, Gris Gris Beach, Saint Aubin House and La Vanille Natural Park.
- Spend a day in the beautiful southeast: in Mahebourg you can visit the market (Mondays are best for this), the historical museum and the H. Rault manioc biscuit factory. The beaches Blue Bay and Pointe d'Esny, which are ideal for a visit, are in the immediate vicinity.
Read more about the best beaches and attractions in Mauritius that you definitely shouldn't miss!
- How are you hired at Amazon
- What is a real estate bubble
- Why did China develop so quickly
- Did you help someone today?
- Is lip balm safe to eat
- What should be smelled
- What are good ways to fight inflation
- What is Donald Trump's ethnic background
- How many theories of evolution are there now?
- What does www google com
- What is the BOKA Vanguard
- What will happen in 3030
- Where does the term ship shape come from?
- What is meant by activities
- It is worth investing in Roth IRA
- What are Bach's most famous pieces
- Why did my old cat stop eating
- What are some good whole body exercises
- What is a fear of failure
- Europe has a great future
- Is the UK a nation?
- Why are countries shedding US debt
- Can beat Blackpink BTS
- Why are most psychologists female