Non-profit organizations pay well
What is a non-profit organization (NPO)?
There is no uniform definition of what is meant by a non-profit organization. Basically there are both negative and positive definitions of the term. The most obvious definition is ex negativo, since the term itself is non-profit organizations from companies that pursue a profit-making intention (profit-making ventures). A prerequisite for being able to make such a distinction between profit and non-profit organizations is their common existence in a capitalist system.
If one orientates oneself on this very broad definition, then both public and private organizations and institutions count. B. schools, prisons, parties, churches, clubs and museums to the non-profit organizations.
The positive definitions are usually a bit narrower: According to them, an NPO must not only not pursue profit intent, it also has to go through a certain amount of profit Self-organization and certain formal ones Structures distinguish. Decisions would have to be made in the NPO itself - i.e. from within - without external influence. In the research literature, some authors also claim that an organization should not pay out, or at least partially, pay out any surpluses to members voluntary work must be based in order to have the status of a non-profit organization.
The term NPO is no legal name. Possible legal forms for a non-profit organization are - depending on the definition - registered associations, foundations, cooperatives, non-profit limited liability companies or public-law companies of a commercial nature.
- How do managers resolve employee conflicts
- What is the largest payroll company
- What is the DSC system
- What is Honduras famous for
- What religions were allowed in Rhode Island
- How long does a master's degree in nursing last
- Are people with higher IQs better programmers
- Why is Greek yogurt called Greek yogurt
- What's really important in a relationship
- What is a construction project manager
- What is an educational strategy
- What is the knowledge economy 1
- What are some bad survival tips
- What is a TubeRank Jeet
- What new hobby can I learn
- How did Bill Gates get so rich
- How do I get an offshore job
- How should I critically analyze the Keynesian economy
- Why do children suffer from depression
- What are some reasons to wake up
- What is Colorado known for?
- What are good courses after hotel management
- Immigration lawyers are expensive
- Is China a good country or not