Should we be in pain to get smarter
Knowledge, Time and Pain - How Can We Get Smarter?
09/15/2018 | Editorial | Edition 5/2018
- Pain Medicine> Issue 5/2018
- Springer medicine
For your success in clinic and practice - the best help in your everyday work as a doctor
With e.Med Interdisciplinary you get access to all CME training courses and specialist journals on SpringerMedizin.de.
You can test e.Med Interdisciplinary for 14 days free of charge (no print magazine included). The test expires automatically and informally. It can only be tested once.
e.Dent - the online subscription for dentists
With e.Dent you get access to all dental training courses and our dental and selected medical journals.
e.Med internal medicine
Withe.Med internal medicineyou get access to CME training courses in the field of internal medicine, the premium content of the internal medicine journals, including a printed internal medicine journal of your choice.
e.Med general medicine
Withe.Med general medicineyou get access to all CME training courses and premium content from general medicine journals, including a printed general medicine journal of your choice.
With e.Med AINS you get access to CME training courses in the AINS subject, the premium content of the AINS journals, including a printed AINS journal of your choice.
• Scientific basics of pain medicine
• Practice-oriented assistance for the optimal treatment of pain patients
• Official organ of the German Society for Pain Medicine e.V. (DGS)
• Official organ of the German Academy for Holistic Pain Therapy e.V. (DAGST)
- Knowledge, Time and Pain - How Can We Get Smarter?
- Publication date
- Pain medicine Applied pain therapy and palliative medicine
Print ISSN: 2194-2536
Electronic ISSN: 2364-1010
The free trial subscription expires automatically and informally after 14 days. This subscription can only be tested once.
You can test e.Med Internal Medicine for 14 days free of charge (no print journal included). The test expires automatically and informally. It can only be tested once.
You can test e.Med Allgemeinemedizin for 14 days free of charge (no print journal included). The test expires automatically and informally. It can only be tested once.
You can test e.Med AINS for 14 days free of charge (no print magazine included). The test expires automatically and informally. It can only be tested once.
I would like to test the next 3 issues for free.
If I like the magazine, I will receive the trial issues after receiving it Pain medicine 6x per year for a total of € 129.00 in Germany (subscription price € 100.00 plus shipping costs € 29.00) or € 137.00 abroad (subscription price € 100.00 plus shipping costs € 37.00).
This corresponds to a total monthly price of € 10.75 in Germany and € 11.42 abroad.
If I am not convinced by this magazine, I will inform the reader service no later than 14 days after receiving the 3rd sample issue.
All prices quoted include German statutory VAT. In EU countries, the respective statutory value added tax applies. This can lead to price deviations for orders from abroad.
Billing takes place once a year at the beginning of the reference period by invoice.
The minimum term of this subscription is one year. The subscription is automatically renewed annually for another year if it is not canceled no later than 30 days before the end of the contract period. The termination must be in writing to the reader service. The statutory right to liability for defects applies.
Springer Nature Customer Service Center
Tel. 06221 345-4303 / Fax: 06221 345-4229
Email: [email protected]
New in the AINS department
Order our free newsletter Update AINS and stay well informed - conveniently by email.
- How can I overcome the nervousness during work
- What is the etymology of revelation
- How does a Rothschild bank work
- There are exercises for cello beginners
- Which pizza toppings do you get
- Can I take the 12th board exam again?
- How are inflation and interest rates related?
- How was your IFS training experience
- What do Koreans think of Iranians
- Does India really need foreign investment
- Why is childcare becoming too expensive?
- What is ERS on an F1 car
- Will CBD Oil Make You Sleepy?
- Which activities can be carried out alone in the open air?
- What would happen if money disappeared overnight?
- Are you in school right now?
- How do people live in Alaska
- How is New Zealand for higher education
- Make engineers good husbands
- Why doesn't my dog growl at anything
- Is the Boeing 737 Max ready
- How was your experience with the Schengen Visa interview
- What is search advertising
- What is the other name for Singapore
- Prophet Muhammad was born a Hindu
- How do I avoid early aging
- Should we be concerned about Russian programmers
- Why does Texas have no income tax
- What are the roles of a housekeeper
- What made the universe exist
- Why do children forgive fathers before mothers?
- You can grow mushrooms in a terrarium