How do I import artifacts
You can export artifacts to create backups that can be used to restore the service or when migrating applications across environments, e.g. from a test environment to a production environment, or when setting up a new service instance. You can export or import all artifacts in the service or a combination of artifacts.
Artifacts are organized into two Oracle Enterprise Data Management Cloud categories:
- The category "Groups and Membership" contains the artifact of the Native Directory, which contains information about users, groups and predefined roles.
- The Enterprise Data Management category contains the following artifacts:
- Repository data contains all data in the system, e.g. applications, data chains, company data and requirements.
- Data access permissions, which contain permissions that associate users and groups with the data they can access.
These notes apply to different environments when importing artifacts.
- If you are importing artifacts into a new environment with the same users and groups, import the artifacts in the following order: native directory, repository data, and data access permissions. For example, if you are importing artifacts from a test to a production environment, import the native directory first, and then import the repository data and data access permissions.
- If you are importing artifacts into an existing environment with the same users and groups, import the artifacts in the following order: repository data and data access permissions.
Note:The native directory does not have to be imported.
- When importing artifacts into an existing environment with different users and groups, import the native directory first, and then import the repository data.
Note:Do not import the data access permissions. After the import, you can define user and group permissions for access to data objects.
For information about migrating artifacts, see Using Migrations for EPM Cloud Services.
Note:If you are importing artifacts one at a time, import the artifacts in the following order: native directory, repository data, and data access permissions.
Note:To ensure data integrity, other users cannot perform any operations in the service while you are performing a migration task while the migration is in progress. A message is displayed that a service administrator task is in progress and users are returned to the Home window.
- How do I read tarot cards
- Is Camilla Parker Bowles a good person
- Why does my dog suddenly stink
- Why are we always afraid of society
- Cuenca Ecuador has good public transport
- Why don't the Chinese hate Russia?
- What are the disadvantages of SVM algorithms
- Who is more efficient IFS or IAS
- How does Walmart handle complaints
- Why does bleach smell so good
- What do you think of nudity at home
- How popular is Sichuan cuisine in China
- Is Pakistan really a bad country
- How are Italians different from British?
- Should deceitful women be locked up
- Where is Louis Vuitton made
- Why do we need childcare software
- What are the prospects for tourism
- How can a manager generate individual performance
- What is the staple food of Israel
- Does minimalism hurt the economy
- What is the annual income of CA.
- Chimneys are a status symbol
- Why should people do difficult things