Food engineers are well paid
Nutrition Professions: The 5 Best Jobs
- interesting news every day
- Information on earning opportunities
Are you a connoisseur? Then a nutrition profession might be right for you. Are you a tinkerer? Then you are in good hands here too. The same goes for artists, service providers and researchers. They all work well in the nutrition professions. We are presenting a selection of them so that you can put together your own 5 best jobs in this area.
- What is a nutrition profession?
- Nutrition professions between indulgence and scandals
- Nutrition Professions: Restaurant Critic
- Nutrition Professions: Food Chemist
- Nutrition professions: logisticians
- Nutrition Professions: Dietician
- Nutrition professions: food producers
- Nutrition professions: Beverage and luxury food manufacturers
- Nutrition professions: food preparation
- Nutrition professions: bakers and pastry chefs
- Nutrition professions: meat and fish producers
- Income in the nutrition professions
Do you want to make money from home?
- up to 15 euros per survey
- serious & checked
What is a nutrition profession?
All occupations that deal with food or luxury foods are counted as nutrition professions. You can also add the wide range of feed and food supplements to this. The spectrum ranges from natural or chemical production to processing and other services such as the trade and transport of food.
Nutrition professions between indulgence and scandals
The nutrition professions are an extremely diverse field of work. In the individual professions you can experience all the ups and downs of human existence. But regardless of whether you work in production or processing: You are always responsible for the well-being of the consumer. Sensitized by food scandals, customers can only be won over in the long term by impeccable quality.
But in order to survive in the market, the price has to speak for itself.
Nutrition Professions: Restaurant Critic
There are also a few stars in the nutrition professions who earn their living doing something that others perceive as pure pleasure. With a lot of luck, you can earn some extra money as a restaurant critic or food tester.
Only very few can really make a living from it. However, depending on whether you only report on restaurants and new food products in your own blog or work for a respected restaurant guide, you have a considerable influence on the reputation and thus the economic success of a restaurant.
Nutrition Professions: Food Chemist
In order to be able to work as a food chemist, you usually have to successfully complete a corresponding degree. You can complete food chemistry after eight semesters with the state examination. There are also alternative courses of study at various universities.
An important feature is the so-called practical year after graduation. You will work at an investigative authority and assess whether food meets the legal requirements. This part of the training concludes with several exams.
Nutrition professions: logisticians
If you are interested in logistics, there are a number of entry options available to you. Various basic and advanced training courses are offered, for example as an assistant for logistics or as a specialist in warehouse logistics. You can also enter this professional field by studying food technology.
You will take care of properly storing and transporting food and beverages. As a rule, you only care about finished products, the quality of which is to be preserved, but there are also some foods, such as cheese, that have to mature in a special process. This can also be part of your duties.
Nutrition Professions: Dietician
In Germany alone there are so many different foods on offer that it would take you a lifetime to try them all, even if you managed to taste 10 new foods a day.
This oversupply and insufficient information about the right diet lead to uncertainty and problems. As a dietitian, you will learn in a three-year training course how to advise patients in the clinical area on healthy eating and how to increase well-being through diet plans and the like.
Nutrition professions: food producers
The production of food falls partly in the area of the food professions, partly not. As a fruit grower, you belong in the field of agriculture, but not as a wine cooper who often grows his own wine.
Nutrition professions: Beverage and luxury food manufacturers
Due to the boom in so-called craft beer, there are again more small breweries in Germany that produce regional beers. Wine production also has a long, uninterrupted tradition in some federal states. The situation is different with many mineral waters and soft drinks that are sold nationwide.
Nutrition professions: food preparation
Behind the unromantic term “food maker” in official German hides the full range of personal craftsmanship and industrial know-how in the preparation of food. As a chef, you lay the foundations for your later career in a three-year training course, which you can refine through your own initiative to become a star chef.
In industry, on the other hand, as a plant mechanic, for example, you make sure that the cans are tight or that potato chips are formed in the right way.
Nutrition professions: bakers and pastry chefs
Bakers and confectioners occupy a special position among the nutrition professions. This area of food production is so important and diverse in Germany that it requires separate training. In addition, bakers differ considerably from other nutrition professions simply because of their special working hours.
Nutrition professions: meat and fish producers
Meat and fish also form a separate category within the food professions. Many tons of meat and fish are consumed every day, which offers numerous career opportunities. The traditional butcher's trade has long since had an industrial counterpart that works with natural products as well as meat substitutes. Among other things, it has become possible to produce vegetarian sausages.
Income in the nutrition professions
How much you make in the nutrition profession depends entirely on what you are responsible for. As a food inspector you are paid according to the tariff in the public service, you determine your own salary as a star chef or, as a brewer, you are dependent on the situation in the market.
You shouldn't see nutritionists solely as an opportunity to make money. For many of you it is more of a calling to be followed for the joy of tasty and healthy foods.
Image source: © auremar - Fotolia.com
- Why were Alexandre Dumas' books so long
- How big is the secret Trump vote
- How scientifically plausible is Jurassic Park
- How do you impress a French girl
- How did antidepressants destroy your life
- Hates El Paso Texas Donald Trump
- Can romance cause pregnancy
- Do you like being venezuelan
- What are Hollywood's Kickass Movies
- TV actors actually kiss each other
- What are the positive effects of urbanization
- How does the lateral adjustment help the organization
- What is a digital wallet
- Why do some people always feel incomplete
- What does internet mean in internet slang
- May the Chinese democracy and freedom
- What is the real population of china
- Do your dreams influence your decisions
- What is the Tarapore Committee
- What are the best tragedy novels
- Remembering trauma causes more trauma
- Text your friend 24 7
- How well you can manipulate people
- Will McDonalds ever go out of business?
- What is the Beej mantra
- The wind of men smells worse than that of women
- Which Indian dish tastes best
- Do couples have sex with other couples
- How can minors fly alone internationally
- What is Fort Worth TX known for
- Why is vodka so popular in Russia
- What do the Japanese think of Filipinos?
- How many interns is Microsoft hiring?