What is your favorite candy
Translation of "what is your favorite food" in English
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
What is your favorite food
what's your favorite food
Geoffrey Mutai: To win two WMM races in one year What is your favorite food?
I want to do my master’s degree in Germany with a focus on translation, which will hopefully bring me closer to my dream job as a literary translator. CB: What is your favorite food?
I plan on completing my Masters degree in Germany with an emphasis on translation studies, which will hopefully lead to my dream job of becoming a literary: What's your favorite dish?
The rest of the student has to find out what each thing is, asking questions: “What is your favorite color?” “How many siblings do you have? ","What is your favorite food? ", Etc.
The rest of the students have to find out what each thing is asking questions: "What is your favorite color?", "How many brothers or sisters do you have?", "What is your favorite meal?", Etc.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 11. Exactly: 11. Elapsed time: 26 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Asian
- What is project management consulting
- How do Israeli Arabs perform Hajj
- How do the Chinese feel about work?
- How thick are potatoes
- What is your perfect travel destination
- Febreze actually neutralizes odors
- Have you ever spat in someone's face?
- What were Hitler's personal habits?
- How can we say dinner in Telugu
- Are Brazilians of Spanish descent
- Who owns the copyright for Mary Poppins
- How did Jim Jones convince people
- How do I make EPF complaints
- How are bulldozers transported to construction sites
- Can someone complete two correspondence courses together?
- Rabbit meat actually tastes like chicken
- Is love a kind of dangerous disease
- Does life get boring after 20
- ASP NET is dead
- How does government spending affect the economy?
- Cooking Neeta Ambani for Mukesh
- What is the correct technique for eating Ph
- Have you ever touched a tail