Can an intersex person get pregnant
Intersex: Operated because they are neither male nor female
Trans * people are sure: they were born in the wrong body. A woman trapped in a man's body. A man who sees a vagina in the mirror where a penis should be. There are no reliable figures on how many people are transidentical or transsexual. But according to the German Society for Trans Identity and Intersexuality, 0.25 percent of all children born are trans *. The desire to live as a member of the opposite sex can cause identity and personality to suffer, as the sex therapist Melanie Büttner explains in this sex podcast episode.
The topic is a must for a podcast that deals with all issues related to sex and sexuality. We see it like our listeners, who have sent us numerous questions. Because there is so much to talk about, two episodes were created. In this first episode we clarify how people notice that they are trans *, how transsexuality is differentiated from homosexuality, for example, and how people who were born into the deviating gender feel. In the second episode, Büttner then talks about how the outside can be brought into line with the true being inside, even with operations, and what challenges this brings with it.
Do you have a question? Anything you always wanted to know about sex? Write to us by email at [email protected] All episodes and sources of "Is this normal?" can be found at www.zeit.de/sexpodcast.
- What is source criticism in Christianity
- Which company created Microsoft Excel
- How is income tax levied
- Why should you go away
- Has anyone made money through crowdfunding?
- Should we ban old environmentally harmful cars
- What shouldn't you buy at Walmart
- Are teachers paid in summer
- Why is incontinence incurable
- Why is waiting for something so difficult
- How are anxiety disorders diagnosed
- How do I stop catastrophicizing everything
- Which night diapers are best for toddlers
- Which Hollywood actress has an hourglass figure
- What is the best religion for people
- Which personality traits are genetic
- The music industry underpays its artists
- How many minutes are there in 12 months
- What kind of things does the weather affect
- How was your résumé
- Is college taking a summer break
- Can I use croutons for bread pudding?
- Could be chronic pain in your head
- What does an IT business analyst do