Why are Brazilians so friendly
The people - faces of Brazil
Brazil's diversity is of course also reflected in the diversity of its people. Think of the soccer stars Pelé and Ronaldinho, President Lula and the Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bündchen. Anyone who thinks there is a typical Brazilian is wrong. The Brazilians are people of all skin colors from all black to all white and yet they are a fairly homogeneous community. This is the result of the gradual settlement by white Europeans and the deportation of black Africans into the country as slaves. Brazil became a melting pot of African, European and Indian peoples. Some characteristics shape the different regions of the country. In the Amazon region, for example, you see predominantly Indian-looking people. In the northeast (especially in the state of Bahia) black and dark skin tones because of the African heritage of the slavery times and in the south, because of the European resettlement, many fair-skinned people. In the southeast, especially in the big city of Sao Paulo, the Asian expression is also strongly represented. Many people immigrated here, especially from Japan, which resulted in a famous Japanese quarter in the city.
In terms of character, the Brazilians are known for their serenity, their zest for life and their passionate manner. In Brazil, the people are very open, communicative and hospitable. Often you see people laughing and friendly despite considerable social differences and difficulties. The Brazilians seem to take life easy and optimistically. Expressions like “it doesn't work” or “zack-zack” are not part of the Brazilian vocabulary. The little things in life are enjoyed, such as weekend get-togethers with family and friends, as well as football games and folk festivals. This brings us to the greatest passions of Brazilians, for whom life alone is worthwhile.
Soccer - This sport is so widespread in Brazil that there is nothing special about seeing full soccer fields in the middle of the rainforest or in remote villages. Football is played everywhere, regardless of social status and infrastructure. A bit of field is enough for this, a few sticks that are placed against each other and something round. Everyone has their favorite team at the Brazilian championships and most of them seriously follow their games and results. Watching soccer games is one of the favorite recreational activities of Brazilians, and soccer is one of the most common entertainment topics for men.
Carnival - Not only carnival, but every kind of celebration is one of the passions of Brazilians. But the carnival is without a doubt the largest and most extensive of all celebrations. It is celebrated day and night, be it to the world-famous rhythm of Samba in Rio, be it to Axé rhythms in Salvador or to Frevo and Maracatu in Recife and Olinda. Anyone who thinks that the Brazilian Carnival is limited to Rio de Janeiro and Samba is wrong again, because Brazil's reservoir of music and rhythms is almost inexhaustible and the duration and variety of the omnipresent festival vary greatly from region to region.
Telenovela - What football means for men in terms of leisure and entertainment, the popular Brazilian telenovela is for women. Without exception, every broadcaster produces its own soap opera series, which are compact mini-dramas. Each sequel shows the nationally known heroes again in exciting situations that come every day at the same time on television. The quality of the Brazilian productions is excellent and contributes to the fact that the Brazilian television broadcaster TV Globo, and not BBC or NBC, is one of the largest producers of programs in the world.
- Why do people prefer whiskey over brandy?
- What are some characteristics of emotional abusers
- Are two card tarot readings correct?
- What do you usually have for dinner
- How do the Greeks pronounce the name Cassiopeia?
- Who has the supreme power in India
- Is CBD Oil Legal In India
- Why do people care about their future
- Will the Turkish economy collapse
- Is the USA angry?
- What are the benefits of American veterans
- How is life in Belfast
- What's your new favorite thing
- Hires Stack Overflow remotely
- Where was China in World War II
- Do you like to travel on business?
- How am I supposed to part with my girlfriend
- Did you do something really impressive today?
- Is Nigeria safe
- Lebanese Christians hate being called Arabs
- What if I unconsciously abuse God
- Are architects familiar with project management methods
- Is there really hope for me
- Goldendoodles are good with children
- Very bad dreams come true
- Are the doctors' self-diagnoses more accurate
- Which country has the worst geographical disadvantage
- Do lesbians have their periods monthly
- Why do foreigners marry Filipino women
- Why do ENTPs like INFJs
- Will CBD Oil Make You Sleepy?
- What happens because of a traffic jam