Are Hindi speakers from Fiji
Fiji Hindi (English Fiji Hindi), also known as Fijian Hindi or Fijian Hindustani, is an Indo-Aryan language spoken by many citizens of the South Sea state of Fiji who are of Indian descent. Fiji-Hindi (also "Fiji Talk") is a variant of Hindi and Urdu and is the official language of the Republic of Fiji.
Fiji Hindi is mainly derived from the Awadhi and Bhojpuri languages or dialects of Hindi and also includes words from other Indian languages. Fiji Hindi has also borrowed a large number of words from Fiji and English. The relationship between Fiji Hindi and Hindustani is similar to the relationship between Afrikaans and the Dutch language. What is unique about Fiji Hindi is that a large number of words were created to adapt to the new environment. First generation Fiji Indians use the language that too Fiji Baat is referred to as the lingua franca.
Recent research by linguists has confirmed that Fiji Hindi is a dialect that, although based on Hindi, unlike Hindi in India, has its very own grammar and vocabulary that is suitable for Fiji.
- John Lynch: Pacific Languages: An Introduction, 1998.
Categories:Indo-Aryan languages | Culture (Fiji)
Status of information: 11/22/2020 9:06:02 AM CET
Source: Wikipedia (authors [version history]) License: CC-BY-SA-3.0
Changes: All images and most of the design elements associated with them have been removed. Some of the icons have been replaced by FontAwesome icons. Some templates have been removed (such as "Article worth reading", "Excellent article") or rewritten. Most of the CSS classes have been removed or standardized.
Wikipedia-specific links that do not lead to articles or categories (such as "Redlink", "Edit links", "Portal links") have been removed. All external links have an additional FontAwesome icon. In addition to other small design adjustments, media containers, maps, navigation boxes, spoken versions and geo-microformats have been removed.
Important NOTE Since the given content was automatically taken over from Wikipedia at the specified time, manual checking was and is not possible. LinkFang.org therefore does not guarantee the correctness and topicality of the content taken over. If the information is now incorrect or there are errors in the presentation, we ask you to contact us by: E-Mail.
- How did child labor end
- Who is the father of jesus
- How many Google employees became billionaires
- Should I buy the Tesla ATV
- Who were the Nagas of Sri Lanka
- Which firewall are you using
- Women like to wear fully fashionable socks
- What do I cut myself with
- What do Australians think of Indian Indians
- How do I say boner in Japanese
- What are some good drain cleaning services
- How long should I ignore my dog?
- Should I get married before 30
- What is the history of African art
- How much older should my friend be
- What are guidelines for carpet shampooing
- The helicopter was used in World War II
- Are beans harmful to dogs
- Is brunch like lunch
- Where do hurricanes start
- Are white Brazilians friends with black Brazilians?
- Are Africans Racist
- What is FDW Singapore
- How is India's economy in the first quarter of 2016