What do you do for lunch every day
Quick lunch: Let's be real - what do you have for lunch when you don't go out to eat?
With so many questions about life, you can hardly see the forest for the trees. When I think about what are the toughest questions I ask myself in my life, the question of the meaning of life is not necessarily number one. The most common question I ask myself and those around me is next to one simple “How are you?” probably: “What did you have to eat?”. That sounds like a pretty simple question, but it's not that easy to answer when it comes to lunch and you can't escape to any canteen anywhere on the ground floor.
Lunch has a strange standing anyway. It is not a half or a whole. Actually, this lunch is much more about the function than the food, because it is not for nothing that thousands of employees take advantage of the literal hour to see friendly faces again over an extended gossip. They hang their noses over the salmon bowls or homemade pesto ravioli, drink a rhubarb spritzer and indulge in the nice chat that lets them get away from everyday work. Gorgeous! I love it.
"But I am not writing this text to explain to you how much I like to go to lunch, but because I cannot go to lunch every day."
But I am not writing this text to explain to you how much I like to go to lunch, but because I cannot go to lunch every day. This lunchtime lunch is pretty expensive, especially because dinner is still to come, which luckily you can prepare at home with time and leisure, but which you sometimes move outside to meet other people.
The quick and healthy lunch, where you don't socialize or socialize, has a much more manageable daily menu: something that's lying around in the fridge. And then what is lying around in your fridge, please? What is your quick lunch for work like? Mine today: beetroot and carrot salad with cottage cheese, fresh olive oil and a slice of juicy farmer's bread. Yesterday it was baked vegetables consisting of broccoli and pumpkin with feta. Healthy, quick and easy to take away! I'm grateful for my two brilliant recipes, which vary depending on the season, but I admit that they get a bit bland in the long run.
Beetroot and carrot salad with cottage cheese, fresh olive oil and farmer's bread
The healthy and quick takeaway lunch will be the eternal question that both me and the people out there who value healthy and good nutrition that is not that easy to answer. But maybe you also have tips on how to arrange the middle between breakfast and dinner! Perhaps the big lunch recipe tip for everyone will follow soon.
- Can a social democracy work?
- What's your new favorite thing
- What's happening in Iraq right now
- How wheelchair accessible are Japanese cities
- Government jobs in India pay off well
- How would you describe Russian food
- Why is a visa not approved?
- Which type of wood expands the least?
- What do you least expect from others
- How can I learn street fashion photography
- Have you ever experienced a hurricane?
- HIV causes AIDS
- How to cook tender corned beef
- How safe is Huawei
- Break things down easily
- How to cook seafood
- Do you collect stamps
- What is active service in the army
- How do I avoid early aging
- What are the best affordable bass speakers
- At what angle do you cut banisters
- How are the US police investigating the theft
- How do refugees treat Sweden
- Which country has the largest transgender population?