What happened after the Captain America Civil War
Civil War in "Captain America 3"
With eleven films, Marvel wants to score points with superhero fans by 2019.
The film world looked at the press event of the film giants Marvel and Disney with great excitement. Kevin Feige did not disappoint expectations: The boss of Marvel Studios had a lot of news in his luggage for fans of his superhero blockbusters.
The studio will bring no fewer than eleven films to cinemas by 2019, in which, in addition to the familiar faces and masks, seven new heroes will also make their screen debut. Red pen and calendar out, that's the motto for all Marvel aficionados:
The first two films, their titles and dates were already known: On April 30, 2015, the "Avengers" are back in "Age of Ultron", with the two newcomers Scarlett Witch (Elizabeth Olsen) and Quicksilver (Aaron Taylor-Johnson) . On July 23, “Ant-Man”, played by Paul Rudd, appears on the screen for the first time.
Three hero blockbusters a year
"Captain America 3" got the title "Civil War" and in this civil war some superheroes will attack each other. The date for this is May 6, 2016. Six months later, on November 4, 2016, the hour for “Dr. Strange ". Kevin Feige did not mention the signing of Benedict Cumberbatch in his announcements - maybe the deal is not yet dry.
Starting in 2017, Marvel plans to release three films a year: "Guardians of the Galaxy 2" on May 5th, "Thor 3", now under the title "Thor: Ragnarok", follows on July 28th and closes directly on the events at the end of "Avengers 2". On November 3, 2017, “Black Panther” will then be allowed to extend its claws for the first time. TV star Chadwick Boseman will play this superhero.
"Captain Marvel" and the "Inhumans" have their first appearances on July 6, 2018 and November 2, 2018, respectively. The "Avengers" remain with their third adventure and that, as rumored for a long time, will be split into two films. "Avengers: Infinity War Part I" will be released on May 3, 2018, "Part II" will follow exactly one year later. The composition of the hero community will then be different, announced Kevin Feige.
The Marvel boss had bad news for fans of the Hulk (Mark Ruffalo), Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner) and Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson): All plans to dedicate their own films to them are on hold.
- Why do women lose interest in sex
- Is social work a job?
- Why is Singapore so successful
- What is the best farewell title
- What is your unusual weakness
- What is your perfect evening
- Which laptop should I buy for CAD
- How do you become a developer
- Can I cash an insurance check?
- What is preventing people from retiring
- What kind of people do social workers have
- Accept men who wear a saree
- Why does blood stain clothes
- Does working from home really pay off?
- Will the Turkish economy collapse
- How did the mother Direwolf die
- Is considered to be short at 59 height
- What use is empathy really
- What is a traditional Israeli dinner
- Women masturbate in front of men
- Is a coworking space in Japan profitable?
- How can line and personnel organization work
- Should I quit my job as a restaurant manager
- Is dream11 real and safe