Where is Christmas Island located
Vacation on the Christmas Islands - discover an untouched paradise
Highlights on Christmas Island
There is a lot to discover on the beautiful island and many highlights that you shouldn't miss!
The crab migration
Christmas Island is known for the Red crab migration. Every year hike around 120 million the fist- to football-sized animals to the beach to lay their eggs. The day-long hike is a fascinating natural spectacle!
National park and viewpoints
Over half of the island consists of the Christmas Island National Park. Here you can go on adventurous hikes through the rainforest and observe bird species from the many vantage points that are unique to this island.
Our pirate tip: The Cocos Islands are very close to Christmas Island - the dreamy archipelago is definitely worth a detour!
Swimming, snorkeling and diving
Just like large crowds of tourists, dying corals are not an issue in this paradisiacal place. Diver find coral reefs in excellent condition here. Besides, you can swim with whale sharks between November and April, the largest fish in the world!
These wonderful beaches are especially suitable for a relaxing day at the beach:
Beautiful beaches, unique nature and few tourists - Christmas Island is perfect for a wonderful vacation, far away from all worries!
- Can you sell a car without a license plate
- How do you start a new habit?
- How come people would say
- What dirty things have you done
- How do you say delicious in Italian
- Can you sleep off a cold
- Why did snakes sometimes make friends with their food
- What are the advantages of social democracy
- If nothing is pure, we should die
- Why does my mother like to be angry?
- Will be modes after 2024 PM
- Can the Japanese read all Kanji?
- Why is hope both good and bad
- Why is Saudi Arabia so sparsely populated
- Where do the child laborers come from?
- What is the national flower of Yemen
- College is easier than high school
- How does a freelance website pay taxes
- I am 18 years old. I am old now
- Are there right-wing atheists
- Have you ever met an assassin?
- How should we stop caring about others?
- Fighting gay couples
- What problems will the next generation have?