How to cook padron peppers
Pimientos de Padrón: Roasted peppers with sea salt
When I first discovered the small green peppers in the supermarket, they immediately struck me as Spanish - because of their size, I couldn't really classify them at first. But then suddenly the memory of my last vacation came in Spain back. There was this delicious one there Tapas dish, where you could roll the "r" so wonderfully:Pimientos de Padrón.
The delicious fried peppers from Spain have landed in my shopping basket more than once since then. They are briefly fried in plenty of olive oil and then served with sea salt. The small dish is so quick and uncomplicated that you can prepare it as an appetizer for friends. There are also patatas bravas or other tapas specialties in proper style.
Do you have everything you need
Check off accessories and ingredients or go straight to the recipe.
Did it taste good?
Share this recipe with others or save it for later.
TIP: Control with buttons
- Is the world racist against whites
- What does the future of an auditor look like?
- What do accountants 2
- What is the best website for foodies
- What is the per capita income
- How does God define marriage
- Will get the Redmi Note 3 Oreo
- How is Tata Technologies
- Which countries allow full-time abortions?
- How do I start a Quora session
- Why do guys have gay feelings
- What does www google com
- Would your gallery sell my art
- Explain three advantages of digital payments
- How does hippopotamus taste
- Why does the right-wing extremist party despise Jews?
- What are different types of tunnels
- What is the agricultural sector
- What is an injection molding machine
- What is the best organic deodorant
- Religion causes honor killing
- What is the best global economic system
- How can I invest in curing aging
- You could be rich
- What's your wildest wedding experience
- Why doesn't Quora show my activity
- Are Mongolian women open to interracial relationships
- Why don't hotel rooms have 3 beds
- Has not been eating ok for 2 weeks
- How is college good or bad
- Why do people study linguistics
- Crochet tugs damage the hair
- Why are wages so high in Denmark?
- Why do people care about their families