What does ping mean in PUBG
Is the matching performed with ping?
The appropriate pool was separated after ping in order to create a better gaming environment and to improve the server stability
The update so that the ping matches the lowest players on the same server
was on February 22, 2018.
Thus, the match is made / broken according to the standard ping
Players with similar pings will be matched.
In addition, we will organize and advise you if you have any questions.
1. Can I play parties or play with players in other areas?
It is still possible to play a game with a player playing a game in an area with ping differences.
Due to the matching pool separation, the match will not continue or it will not jump to the beginning of the match.
2. What are the matchmaking criteria if I am playing with a player who lives in a different region?
A match is formed based on the player with the highest ping in the group, i.e. the player with a bad line.
3. How does a party take place when a duo or squad is assigned to a random group?
Matches users with similar pings on the server and does not match players with very different line states.
- What is pure chemistry and applied chemistry
- How is bread pudding made
- Why don't the Druze accept converts?
- How to pronounce Lihue
- How do you change technologies in IT
- Why are the French rioting against Macron
- How has Kollywood harmed society
- What is 1 normal NaOH
- What was your experience with supernatural powers
- How do share buybacks affect share prices?
- Have you ever accidentally injured an animal?
- What's the best really garlicky food
- Should I invest in real estate in Hong Kong
- What happened to American clothing
- Really raped and looted Vikings
- Is oil technology the future
- How are inflation and interest rates related?
- Why are native Australians hairy
- Is investment banking Halal or Haram
- What gifts should I buy for colleagues
- How do the Chinese feel about work?
- Is longevity a hereditary trait
- What was Adam's punishment
- Can kill you too much raw garlic