How important is an internship in chemical engineering
IMPORTANT CORONA INFORMATION: Persevere and stay healthy! ;)
The AC-1 internship "Ionman Challenge" (qualitative inorganic analysis) takes place in 2 courses each summer semester (Tuesday to Friday afternoons)
Course 1: April 13, 2021 - May 11, 2021
Course 2: June 8, 2021 - July 6, 2021
Preliminary discussion with safety and hygiene instruction:
Course 1: April 13, 2021 in the Buchner lecture hall, 1:00 p.m. (mandatory participation for all students, assistants and tutors of the first course).
Course 2: June 8, 2021 in the Buchner lecture hall, 1:00 p.m. (mandatory participation for all students, assistants and tutors of the second course).
Attendance at the preliminary meeting is essential for the final allocation of an internship.
- To the "Ionman" analyzer(A CIP ID is required to log in! You will only be able to log in to the system from your second week of AC1 internship)
Online registration period: 01.01.2021-15.02.2021 (for registration).
Attending Professor Kornath's internship seminar is strongly recommended! The content is the subject of the theoretical performance assessments.
- The death of lesbians in bed is common
- What or who lights you up
- Is gelatin haram or halal
- Are guidelines law
- Can women in Judaism initiate divorce
- What is the advantage of foreigners
- What do most people need in life
- What did the Tiananmen Square massacre show?
- Which country has the shortest daylight?
- Actors cry real tears
- Which is honest in general
- Can Romania become a regional power?
- Is 20 old
- How did WWII fighter pilots navigate
- Is good good
- Why should the success of a life career be important
- How do plants move
- How to hang drywall without studs
- Why do we have inflation
- Which moving company should be your choice
- What is the process of surveying
- Why IIFL stocks are down 50 today
- What are some examples of bad copywriting
- Who makes their own bouquets