What's the Best Business for Graduates
Your career start at KfW
Whether hydraulic engineering in Africa, energy supply and port construction in Eastern Europe or road construction in Latin America: KfW Development Bank finances projects in developing and emerging countries around the world as part of Financial Cooperation (FC) on behalf of the federal government. The disbursement management of this complex financing is handled by a team of experts into which you will quickly grow thanks to our trainee program. If you have an affinity for exams and want to combine your talent for accuracy with contacts to international partners, you could soon be accompanying the progress of a large number of development projects around the world.
In disbursement management, you define the payment-relevant parts of the contract in the KfW loan and financing contracts as well as in consulting, delivery and service contracts with a view to the requirements of the respective FC project. You check calls and usage lists and decide on the disbursement of budget and KfW funds, taking into account budgetary provisions and contractual agreements. You will work closely with the market departments, with other areas of the bank and with KfW's customers.
Your trainee program
During a 15-month trainee program, you will get to know KfW Bankengruppe's disbursement management on the job from different perspectives: You will first be made familiar with your future area of responsibility and then you will be involved in the activities of the relevant interface partners. This includes both operational project business and other back office tasks. You will acquire bank and product-specific knowledge and have the opportunity to establish a large network. A personal mentor is at your side throughout the entire trainee program, as is a specialist tutor for the respective station and the HR department.
After completing the trainee program, you will take on your own country portfolio and - depending on your focus - further tasks in the area of payment management.
- Successfully completed bachelor's degree in economics - preferably with a focus on banking, balance sheets, taxes, accounting or auditing
- First practical experience through relevant internships and, if possible, completed banking training
- Confident English, supplemented by knowledge of Spanish and / or French, if possible corresponding to level B2, but at least level B1
- Enjoyment of cross-border communication and interest in foreign trade
- Above-average commitment and the willingness to think your way around many new topics and complex contexts
- An independent, careful and responsible way of working and team player qualities
- A perfect vacuum is possible
- What is it like to spend a honeymoon in Mauritius
- Do you like Chinese products?
- Have you ever fought
- Can you fail in the 9th ICSE?
- The music industry underpays its artists
- Was Thiruvalluvar a Shaivit or a Buddhist
- What is it worth to share Pakistani startups
- Saving Private Ryan will be shown in Germany
- Could the US be attacked successfully?
- What is it like to be polyamorous in Algeria
- What disorder is NPD imitating
- Can Indian girls marry South Korean actors
- Recruitment agencies take money from candidates
- SSC MTS employees will be given a residence
- What food represents Albany NY best
- The Telugu language dies
- How do I find a recruiter
- What about companies that need a CTO
- How do I get jobs in Ireland
- Why are you attending business seminars
- What are some bible verses about relationships
- Can be two introverted friends
- Was there a wave of Chinese culture