Why is Squarespace getting successful
Renew my trial website
4:00 am to 8:00 pm EDT
7 days a week
Before you start:
• Have you already tried yours Recover account via login page? We'll ask you to try this first if you haven't already.
• For your security, we will only pass on the account details to the account holder.
• If you need help restoring a Google Workspace account, contact us here.
• An official photo ID. For example a driver's license, a passport, an ID card or a permanent residence card.
• A screenshot of the bank statement or credit card statement with the last payment to Squarespace. Add the payment amount and the payment date in the screenshot (not required if you have problems with two-factor authentication).
• If you entered multiple websites above, add excerpts showing the most recent charge for each website.
• Make sure your files are in .jpg or .png so we can view them.
We understand the tremendous challenges the coronavirus pandemic is creating for people and small businesses around the world. Here at Squarespace Customer Support, we do everything we can to answer your questions and support our community.
If you need assistance during these uncertain times, submit the form below and we'll look into the options. Please provide specific details about your problem or request, e.g. B .:
• Pause or cancel my subscription
• Discuss options for financial relief from subscription costs
• Help me to adapt my website to the current situation
• Let me know how best to set up my new website
• Activate a certain function on my website
A member of our team will respond as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, due to data protection concerns and restrictions, we cannot give you administrative control over the website. However, if an immediate family member or legal representative fills out the form below, we may be able to issue payment permissions to keep the site active or to cancel active subscriptions.
Note that payment authorizations do not include the ability to edit the content of the website. You can find out more about this here.
A note about Squarespace 5 websites:
Squarespace 5, our old platform, doesn't allow editing of permissions. However, we can cancel or remove the website.
• An image of your government-issued ID, such as a driver’s license, passport, military ID, or permanent resident card. This is for proof of your relationship to the deceased.
• An image of the deceased person’s obituary, death certificate, and / or other documents.
• Any additional documents, such as the Legal Representation documentation.
• Understand what happens when we delete your account.
• Make sure that is what you really want to do.
• Take a few steps to prepare. For example, you must first cancel all subscriptions.
To learn more about Squarespace Select, our premium subscription to dedicated website support, visit them Guideline.
If you have any questions about the Select subscription, fill out the fields below to send us a message.
10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. EST
Our 14-day free trial gives you a taste of Squarespace and time to evaluate if it's right for you. However, we understand that sometimes two weeks is not enough. You can request a one-time, seven-day trial extension to keep building your website.
Extend your own trial version
After the trial version has expired, you will receive an email from [email protected] with the subject "Your trial version has expired. Do you need more time ". You can extend your trial version directly via this email.
- Find the email in your inbox.
- Click the link Extend the trial version by seven days .
- You will be redirected to a page that says, “Your trial was successfully renewed. "Click on Back to your website to log into your test site.
- After you've signed in, you'll see your test page the way you last left it.
- Your trial will expire in seven days. At this point, you will be asked to upgrade to the paid service.
tip: If your trial expires in less than seven days, contact us via live chat and ask our Squarespace Support Assistant to extend your trial. We are extending your trial period by seven days. You'll need to provide your website ID and click the link that appears in the chat window.
You can check the trial expiration date in the Settings panel.
- Click in main menu on Settings and then on Payment & Account.
- click on payment.
- Under Website subscription“X days left of your free trial” will appear.
Contact customer support
If you have any questions or need more time, contact us. We're here to give you the right time and resources you need to get started with Squarespace successfully.
If you're not sure where to start, this Help Center has plenty of resources. Check out our help videos or visit these popular guides:
- New Zealand citizens feel safe
- How does socialism destroy a society?
- What is the reason for the Greek crisis?
- What are the top ten tech forums
- Why did my dog stop eating
- How can you find a good wife
- How do the Chinese feel about work?
- How was your trip to Pakistan
- Crows are bigger than ravens
- What does BRP mean in slang
- Is Singapore a tax haven
- How do the British pronounce it out there
- What is your favorite holiday tradition
- What makes flying an airplane so difficult
- How do you change technologies in IT
- What causes a person to be nocturnal
- How important is education for a woman
- When do successful people wake up
- What is a sissy boy
- Can you bathe a dog too much?
- How do I become a good beatboxer
- What is the largest piston engine
- Can FBI and CIA directors be fired
- What are the advantages of a language
- Jesus Christ lived for many years
- What are applications of MATLAB
- Why is inflation necessary for an economy
- Why do people study history
- What is the cheapest audio book service
- Suggest books that will change your life
- How many Indians are there in Melbourne, Australia
- Why is my friend kissing my feet
- What's the worst part about cooking
- Why do people yawn unnecessarily loudly?