When should you report a professor?
Consultation with Prof: five faux pas
In everyday university life, students often need feedback from their professor. With these tips you will find an open ear during the consultation.
You don't only deal with your professor in lectures. Students should strike the right note when talking to their professor.
1. Go to the professor with every concern
2. To text the professor unnecessarily
3. Put pressure on the professor
4. Formulate the request too casually
5. Despite you, forget the factual tone
Start of the semester: Guide to the summer semester 2020 in Berlin
Semester start at Berlin universities and technical colleges: Tips for freshmen about studying, living, living, student loans and more
Studying at universities and colleges in Berlin: Tips for studying, learning, exams, living and more
| Updated: Monday 21 August 2017 1:15 p.m.
- Helps Pregnancy Cure Endometriosis
- How hard you are
- At what age are women most beautiful
- How should one behave properly in school?
- Why is there labor law
- What style of clothing for men women hate
- Can you see daemons in fear of night
- Why will you never trust CPS
- What does a depressed narcissist look like
- How and why we protect our environment
- Why should you stay in serviced apartments?
- Income tax should be abolished in India
- How much are bricklayers paid per week
- Vegetable oil is a good lubricant
- Why don't managers praise employees
- What is your favorite food anyway
- Muslims in India feel discriminated against
- Mice hate the smell of vinegar
- Why don't New Zealanders like the British
- Who really rules the world
- How do I learn spoken English efficiently
- Why doesn't Donald Trump like globalization?
- Is the Telegram Messenger better than the WhatsApp Messenger
- Like American girls, Mexican men