How is University College at Oxford
Oxford: University & College Walking Tour
Ideally coordinated to make the most of your time in Oxford. This tour gives you the best of the city and university with a qualified guide and includes a visit to a college or university building (subject to availability).
About this activity
- Effortless cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 protective measures
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Use your phone or print out your voucher
- Duration 105 minutes
- Check availability to see tee times.
- Enter a college or university building (subject to availability)
- See the heart of Oxford University
- Hear the story of how it all began
The schedule may change due to health and safety regulations. Please see the section for the latest information Important information.
- Qualified guide
- Entrance to a college or university building (subject to availability)
- People in wheelchairs
- People with reduced mobility
- All customer contact points are cleaned regularly
- The number of visitors is limited to avoid crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
Prepare for this activity
Directly across from Cafe Loco at the front gate, 85-87 St Aldate's, Oxford OX1 1RA, United Kingdom.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus prevention measures, you will not be able to enter college.
- Unfortunately, children and pets are not allowed to enter the campus
based on 18 ratings
- Guide 5.0 / 5
- Price-performance 5/5
- Service 4.9 / 5
- Organization 4.9 / 5
Bella our guild had a good knowledge of Oxford. Our group was only four people so I felt we could get a lot more done in our time than larger groups. If you want to learn a lot about Oxford in a small space of time I would recommend this tour. The head sets supplied were excellent.
Enjoyable walk with a very knowledgeable and humorous Edward
It was an absolutely nice walk through beautiful streets and colleges of the Oxford. I was very lucky to have Edward as our tour guide, because he really told a lot about history and traditions of the colleges and students. He showed us plenty of fascinating spots many of which were hidden from larger tourist groups so that we could listen to him undisturbed and fully enjoy the atmosphere. Highly recommended! These 2 hours make you immerse in the culture and spirit of our the world's best university!Continue reading
A brilliant walking tour, brought to life by Heidi, our guide. Her knowledge & the way she told the stories was great & very insightful. She was also very helpful on what to do for the rest of the day, highly recommend!
The world is waiting for you
Sign up for our newsletter and discover travel experiences that you will love.
- Why do Indian cities not have proper sidewalks?
- Where is Muell going in Los Angeles?
- Give pheromones to women
- How did fighter planes affect the First World War?
- How much money did medieval gentlemen make
- Singapore is a cashless society
- What is your favorite YouTube channel for the dying
- How do people see China in Taiwan
- Subsidized bread is a giffen good
- Why don't blacks enslave whites?
- Who are the Rothschilds and Rockefellers
- How often do healthy couples fight
- What is the best morning routine
- How many students are there at MIT
- Should I buy a Realme X2 Pro?
- Will failure in a class affect my career?
- How are dishwashers cleaned
- How do billionaires see millionaires
- Why is Snapchat falling in popularity
- What can't the cops do
- Is there food science technology in IITs
- How do you start a recruiting company
- Why do babies like to eat fingers?
- What big industries are in Rajasthan