What is the best remedy for jaundice
Jaundice: Diagnosis & Treatment
Examinations & Diagnosis
Signs of jaundice should see the patient immediately to a doctor to find out the underlying disease. In addition to asking about complaints and previous illnesses, the doctor will initiate special blood tests.
The liver and biliary tract system can be examined using ultrasound (sonography). This examination method is free of radiation and pain for the patient.
If bile duct stones or a tumor are suspected, a bile duct display with an endoscope (ERC) is often performed after sonography or another imaging procedure. The doctor can remove bile duct stones or splint and relieve the congested duct system in the case of a tumor disease.
In addition, further examinations such as computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging and (for tumors) punctures in the abdomen may be necessary.
Treatment for jaundice depends on the disease causing it. Gallstones can, for example, be removed with specially equipped endoscopes when the bile duct is shown.
If the gallbladder disease persists, it often has to be surgically removed. For this purpose, in addition to the classic operation, the gentle laparoscopy is increasingly being practiced. If drugs are the cause of jaundice, the liver often recovers on its own after discontinuation of the substance. Acute viral infections of the liver very often heal spontaneously. If they become chronic, antiviral drugs are used.
If liver disease is the cause of jaundice, patients should absolutely avoid alcohol and only take the most essential medication.
- Did you breastfeed your husband or boyfriend
- What does retail experience mean
- What is fard in prayer
- What fruit is the master of fruits
- Is the Chinese Communist Party's CCP trusted?
- What does it mean to blow away the national debt
- How many books contain Confucius teachings
- How is your english so good
- Who invented speaker technology
- How does parenting affect children?
- What is considered good-looking for men
- Is COO higher than CFO
- Why is the American English accent different
- What will help a young adult live longer?
- What do arranged Indian marriages look like
- What do you do every day
- Which areas are a good investment in Chicago
- What is forest management
- Is the relationship with married men right?
- What is meant by green public investment
- What is iOS app development
- What is carp fishing
- How to become a certified actuary
- Why is waiting for something so difficult
- What are the best future option strategies
- Why are children smarter today?
- How are corn flakes mass-produced
- What are the greatest risks in life
- Why do narcissists try to imitate others
- Why do black people call me sir
- What are the basics of business
- Do you like to be alone 1
- How much does opium cost
- What is Outpatient Treatment for Eating Disorders