How many servants does the queen have
In Her Majesty's Service - the Royals and their staff
Working for Her Majesty is anything but a normal job. Get up before dawn and work until well after sunset - and yet a job in the royal family is in great demand. It not only brings prestige, but also the sublime feeling of being close to Her Majesty. However, only a few employees actually have access to the Queen. Because only the personal pages or housemaids are allowed into the queen's private chambers.
Upstairs and Downstairs
The palace is still divided into two very special worlds: upstairs and downstairs. And the same centuries-old rules still apply to the palace staff, there are the same bizarre professions as in previous generations.
The so-called "clockmaker" watches over the time at Windsor Castle as the queen's clockmaker. When the more than 400 historical clocks have to be switched from summer to winter time, he can spend 16 hours in the castle wearing kid gloves.
The dog whisperer, the so-called "dog whisperer", takes care of the salvation of her majesty's best friends. He knows the hierarchy among the royal four-legged friends and advises the queen on how to deal with potential troublemakers. The Queen's Swan Marker, on the other hand, counts the number of wild swans that have traditionally belonged to the monarch since the 12th century.
Royal butlers and plumbers tell us why perfect timing at the British court needs traffic lights and the rule of thumb that synchronizes at the royal table.
Nobility expert Leontine Countess von Schmettow gives an insight
But what does the Danish master of ceremonies do when the Danish queen goes on a state visit? How do you become the Queen's cameraman? Where do the royal nannis come from and why do the flowers on the queen's hat come from Wallroda, Saxony, of all places?
Aristocracy expert Leontine von Schmettow clarifies these and many other questions and tells in her film about a life on behalf of Her Majesty. The film gives us an insight into a world of its own, a real "Downton Abbey" on NDR television.
- ISBF is a good college
- Can I travel with an empty suitcase?
- How do we identify food based on smell
- What do people in Norway eat
- A return on investment of 19 is good
- Can we eat onions and tomatoes together?
- Call someone who sexualises them hotly
- Why does broken expectations hurt
- How does music affect young people
- How is life in Dehradun
- Xbox or PS4 whichever is best
- Is the Mercedes C class good
- How long do garden hoses last
- Why do babies wake up so early
- Are there unsafe areas in Antwerp, Belgium
- What is r and d
- How do animals live in zoos
- Can we join TCS after the resignation?
- What percentage of the income goes into taxes?
- Asian women have a high sex appeal
- Does China feel closer to the Vietnamese?
- What is Conservative Liberalism
- How to hang drywall without studs
- Is it good to lead a socialized life?
- Is investment banking Halal or Haram
- Why are Goldendoodles more likely to bite?
- Which invention has improved everyday life the most?
- Which country in Europe has the best cuisine
- How much of ancient Rome were slaves
- Which beans are the easiest to cook
- Which place is the safest in Manila
- Can cycling cure sciatica
- How often do you switch mortgages
- What is the psychology behind pantyhose fetish