Which degrees relate to computer science
BACHELOR'S DEGREE: INFORMATICS
Software technology: You will acquire the methodical skills to analyze complex issues from different application areas and to develop software systems based on the latest scientific standards. On the basis of larger integration projects, you will experience the special problems of teamwork and learn how to deal with the existing solutions in modern, integrated development environments.
Information systems: You will get to know the current architectures and standard components of modern information systems. In this way, you acquire the competence to develop abstract and future-oriented models on the basis of which business processes and technical processes can be handled efficiently.
Technical systems: In this major you will deal with the fundamental importance of logical functions and their implementation in switching networks. You will also master the concepts that regulate the interaction of system components, system interfaces and information systems. You will learn how to design and implement microprocessor switchgear based on simulation.
Operating systems and networks: Here you deal with the basic mechanisms for managing resources. The focus is on the one hand on the topics of "virtual machines", mass storage management, management of system resources and hardware abstraction. On the other hand, you will learn the most important knowledge for management and communication in distributed systems using network protocols for networking heterogeneous IT systems.
Theoretical foundations: Knowledge of methods that persist across current trends and enable lifelong learning are the be-all and end-all in computer science. You will develop the mathematical models for this, which are fundamental in many areas of computer science. This enables you to compare fundamental structures from different areas of computer science, relate them to one another and further develop them in a targeted manner.
Future competence digitization: Company transformation from the point of view of computer science runs like a red thread through the entire course. It can be found in various modules of the curriculum, such as "Information Infrastructures", "Business Process Modeling" and "Data Analytics". In the “Ubiquitous Computing” module, in which you deal with “Smart Products” in the Internet of Things, everything revolves around the topic of digitization.
- Is love a psychological disorder
- Are Bruhm televisions good
- What are traditional societies
- How did you come to BPCL
- What is offshore software development
- How can I impress school girls
- How do teachers deal with angry students
- What is the Ram Nandan Committee
- What's the worst russian food to try
- What makes a great woman
- How am I supposed to stay positive all day
- How should we stop caring about others?
- Europe has a great future
- How do I become less entitled
- What is NRI
- Chinese people want to learn western manners
- What things do you like to smell
- What is the agile methodology in SDLC
- What is the largest payroll company
- What triggers GERD
- Which pizza toppings do you get
- What is typical for East Syrian music
- What should be a philosophy of life
- What are the influences of strange things