When do you say thank you
Translation of "are you saying ... thank you" in English
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
Well Trevor what or so you say...
"Who's your favorite villain?" Then or so you say...
Unless, or so you say: thanks, and go home.
If you are asked why or so you say, Madame Fleuri would like the sender to thank.
If anyone queries you, just say Madame Fleuri wants to thank you the sender.
So or so you say "thanks nice "to your (negative) emotions.
So "be grateful"for your (negative) emotions.
Then, or so you say to yourself and the universe: "THANKS"and so you let go of it.
So, to yourself and the universe, say "THANK YOU"and now let it go.
Jytte, or so you say please cancel my remaining appointments today? thanks.
Would you be so kind to cancel my meetings the rest of the day?
So or so you say me again, Charles, that you are not involved in anything dangerous ... that you... that you are not a spy.
So, you tell me again, Charles, that you're not involved in anything dangerous, that you're ... that you're not a spy.
Or so you say... that I wanted you to be drunk all the years as an alcoholic?
Are you... Saying I wanted you drunk all those years, all that heartache?
But you... made you beautiful and waited for me, and now or so you say me, you are up to something.
Well, you ... got dressed, waited for me to ask you out, which I did.
When I say vanilla is the best ice cream, then or so you say...
Now, if I were to say to you, "Vanilla's the best flavor ice cream," you'd say ...?
Or so you say Not "thanks, Mr. Fly "?
If you don't want a portion of a certain meal, or so you say just no thanks."
If you don't want a helping of a certain food, you simply say, "No, Thank you."
Then or so you say: "thanks many times. "
My friend Doug is waiting for me.
What do you mean you ... you say because someone from our company embezzled $ 2.6 million?
What - you mean - are you saying that someone embezzled $ 2.6 million from the company?
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 14054. Exact: 1. Elapsed time: 247 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- How do I fight marital problems
- Why do I feel good with my crush
- What exactly is lovesickness
- What is the best Italian wine
- How do bad teachers affect children's lives?
- What is an unexpected threat in the Comoros
- America is a terrible place
- What is advice
- What is the national language of Imdia
- What motivated you to keep trying
- Which countries are affected as a Scandinavian country
- Why is Italy such a popular country
- What is the role of motivation in life
- For whom does the project manager work
- Friends deal with inappropriate friends
- What do the Iranians think of Donald Trump
- Is Donald Trump really against the establishment
- Which are the best countries to visit
- How can we protect environmental awareness
- Are Trump real estate funded by taxpayers' money
- Contains bread sugar
- Who is the richest Indian tribe
- Is Marwari a mother tongue
- What is a company registration certificate