What is the DSC system
Eight reasons to replace your DSC system
Dynamic differential calorimetry (Differential Scanning Calorimetry, DSC) is an indispensable method for the biophysical characterization of protein stability - a crucial quality feature that is characterized throughout the entire process of biopharmaceutical research and development. This allows the long-term stability of proteins and their formulation conditions to be determined and assessed.
In a DSC system, the protein is heated in solution in the DSC cell. This leads to protein unfolding due to thermal denaturation. The heat capacity of the protein (Cp) changes. The peak of a DSC thermogram represents the melting point (Tm) of the protein. For a protein that reversibly denatures, Tm is the temperature at which 50% of the proteins are in their native (folded) conformity and 50% in denatured (unfolded) conformity. Tm is an established indicator of thermal stability - the higher, the more thermally stable.
The new features optimize productivity, results and confidence in the DSC data. These high-quality, reproducible and reliable DSC data are unambiguous, easy to interpret, universally applicable for all proteins and important for approval applications. MicroCal PEAQ-DSC Automated Systems are a decisive extension of the biophysical characterization portfolio in biopharmaceuticals and research laboratories.
- Most CEOs are unemployed for other roles
- Karachi Sindh Pakistan What do Karachiites want
- How is the student life in Mumbai
- Which is the best fish to eat
- Pest control eat cats cockroaches
- How can you entertain old people
- Why is a project delayed?
- What is Micro Finance Section 8 Company
- What is record
- What instantly ruins a song for you
- Should we be in pain to get smarter
- What is true about investments and savings
- How was America in the 1950s?
- Who decides about fate
- How do you deal with ineffective employees
- When do you become addicted to alcohol?
- Where should I feed those in need in Lahore
- Avon goes out of business
- What is unskilled work
- Why don't Indians eat cheese?
- Why do you like living in Scotland
- What is the best software development checklist
- What makes a great woman
- How do I write a film