How many people use Google Maps
View and annotate cards
Create KML files and map layers
Publish content, properly cited, online, in video, and in print media
For more details on how you can use Google Maps / Google Earth, see the Google Maps, Google Earth and Street View usage guidelines page.
Improper conduct: The license to use Google Maps / Google Earth is linked to your adherence to the provisions of this section 2. When using Google Maps / Google Earth, you (or the people acting on your behalf) are not permitted to:
The massive download of the content or the massive feeding of the content in the form of feeds (or their tolerance)
The use of Google Maps / Google Earth to create or expand other data sets with map material (including data sets for cartography or navigation, databases with business entries, mailing or telemarketing lists) that are used for a service, which is essentially Google Maps / Google Earth is similar or suitable as a substitute for it
The use of any part of Google Maps / Google Earth with or in connection with products or services from other providers that are used for real-time navigation or the control of self-driving vehicles, unless this is done through a function provided by Google such as Android Auto
Actual circumstances, assumption of risk: In the case of cartographic data, traffic data, directions or other content from Google Maps / Google Earth, the search results and content shown on the map may differ from the actual conditions. Please note: The use of Google Maps / Google Earth is at your own discretion and risk. You are responsible for your own behavior and its consequences at all times.
State institutions as users: If you use Google Maps / Google Earth on behalf of a government agency, the following conditions apply:
For United States Federal Government entities, the relevant section is replaced by the following:
Restricted Rights by United States Government Agencies: Any access to or use of Google Maps / Google Earth by or for the federal government of the United States is subject to the Restricted Rights of United States State Agencies section in the Google Maps / Google Earth and Google Maps / Google Earth Legal Notices APIs.
- What are the different types of contractors
- Did Christianity weaken the Roman Empire?
- Who has the highest IQ in India
- Fish is the healthiest meat to eat
- What breed are Bengal
- Why is democracy preferred to dictatorship?
- Which painter should I choose?
- Stainless steel is an alloy
- Why is it never discussed in Scotland?
- What are the cons of philanthropy
- How long does puberty last for boys
- How do doctors repair a dislocated shoulder
- College is easier than high school
- What is the staple food of Israel
- Are Indians Asian or White
- Multiple typhoons hurricanes can merge cyclones
- What do rich people do for fun
- What is communication
- How dangerous is hoarding
- Which is better Google Maps or OsmAnd
- Melatonin changes your sleeping habits
- What is the deadliest extreme sport
- Why do Arabs want to Arabize Turks
- Why does Trump hate the media
- Which state has the healthiest food in India
- Why are foreigners so curious about China?
- What are things that no one can see
- What are the disadvantages of SVM algorithms
- Why do people spit in public
- Why do nursing homes get fines
- Why are antiques important
- Who brought Christianity to America
- Is Finn the new Jar Jar Binks
- What is the simplest pleasure in life