Should I get a degree in forensics
Forensics studies: courses, content, career opportunities
A forensics degree is one thing above all: extremely exciting. As a forensic scientist, you are decisively involved in the investigation of criminal offenses - regardless of whether they take place in the real or in the virtual world. A degree in forensics could be a good fit for you if you are interested in uncovering crimes, biology and chemistry or, alternatively, IT security.
Forensics studies in numbers: degree, job prospects, salary
Entry-level industries for forensic graduates
Over half of the forensics graduates work in the service sector
Salary development for forensics graduates
After 10 years, the starting salary for forensic graduates increases sixfold
Where can I study forensics?
While there are already numerous opportunities to study forensics in other European countries, there are currently only a few universities in Germany that offer a complete forensics degree on a full-time basis. The interdisciplinary course is still relatively new!
Among the few universities that specifically offer a forensics course, we recommend the courses at the Hochschule Fresenius, WINGs Hochschule and Wilhelm Büchner Hochschule - depending on the focus you are interested in and whether you are interested in face-to-face or distance learning.
The strengths of the Hochschule Fresenius are the support in small groups and the great practical relevance, which is particularly important when studying forensics. With distance learning at the WINGs University you have the advantage that you can structure your studies very flexibly. As a result, this university has particularly high success rates.
We recommend that you order the information material for the degree programs that interest you. It's free and only takes a few seconds. With the help of the information material, you can see at a glance how the different forensics courses differ, how the forensics course is structured and where the differences and focuses are in comparison.
Applied Chemistry for Analytics, Forensics and Life Science (B.Sc.)
- Language: German
- Start: WS
- Face-to-face study
Economic Forensics (M.Sc.)
- Language: German
- Start: WS
- Part-time studies
Important: There are also alternative courses of study
- How long does a university semester last
- Why is symmetry so important in physics
- Why does a woman tremble after sex
- What are books from the music industry
- What are UI designers tired of explaining
- How do I impress new employees
- What was your funniest sexual experience
- When to visit Ireland
- What age did you first ejaculate?
- Has ended Game of Thrones season 8
- SSC MTS employees will be given a residence
- Are fashion companies profitable
- How do fashion trends affect youth?
- What can you buy with Monero
- Which beans are the easiest to cook
- What are the misunderstandings about Kerala
- Why are there no homeless people in China?
- Why did you stop trusting your manager
- For which class is BYJU recommended?
- Do nurses or CNAs work harder
- What does the Bible teach about locusts
- Can i travel alone i'm 13
- Were giants really in the Bible
- Who uses the most good