How does the money supply affect economic growth?
There are three forms of inflation: overt inflation, hidden inflation, and dammed inflation.
With open inflation, the rise in prices and thus the deterioration in the value of money can be seen by everyone. In contrast, the price level appears stable with hidden inflation, the inflation is not immediately recognizable. This is the case when prices remain the same, but the quality of the goods deteriorates and the actual monetary value decreases. A black market can be the consequence.
With inflation stagnating, the state keeps the price level artificially stable by imposing fixed and maximum prices. Therefore, the price increase is not noticeable for everyone here as well. If the state measures to stabilize the price situation are overridden, this will suddenly lead to the resolution of the price congestion. The change in prices is then visible.
When it comes to speed, there are four types of inflation in economics:
- Creeping inflation (low price increase)
- Trotting inflation (mean price increase)
- Galloping inflation (very strong price increase) up to
- Hyperinflation (extremely high price increase).
In the case of creeping inflation, the inflation rate is less than five percent. The price level rises almost imperceptibly, but constantly.
In the case of galloping inflation, which is already an extreme case, the price situation increases significantly. This is a threat to the economy. People are aware that they can buy less and less for their money. In extreme cases, this can result in citizens fleeing into tangible assets, using substitute currencies or exchanging their goods.
- Why are there no boy barbie dolls
- How do companies choose Hold Music
- How do I get rich in England
- Why wasn't Craigslist replaced
- How long does smoke stay on clothing?
- Which countries are currently ruled by dictatorships?
- What's your favorite omelette
- What are the products from the Philippines
- What are some cool things about India
- How does MKultra
- Let millennials become slaves to older generations
- Have fish and chips sourced from England
- Are the Australian desert half desert
- Americans why do you love america
- Men are more expendable than women
- What are the hidden truths of the freelancer
- How is it not safe in China
- What do most people live for
- How offensive is the term cockblock
- What happened to Moses' Cushitic sons
- Is Kuwait a country
- How were the Germans defeated in Stalingrad
- How do the Portuguese feel about Brazil?
- Karatbars would be a good investment