What does the Bible say about sadness
Psalm 34:18 / ESV
The Lord is near to those who are broken in heart, and he helps those who are broken in heart.
John 14: 1 / ESV
And he said to his disciples, Do not be alarmed. Believe in God and believe in me!
Psalm 55:22 / ESV
Cast your request upon the LORD; he will take care of you and will not leave the righteous in unrest forever.
Psalm 18: 2 / NIV
Lord, my rock, my castle, my deliverer, my God, my refuge, in which I trust, my shield and horn of my salvation and my protection.
Jeremiah 29:11 / KJV
For I know well what thoughts I have about you, says the Lord: Thoughts of peace and not of suffering, so that I may give you the end that you wait.
James 5:13 / NIV
Suffer among you who pray; if someone is of good cheer he will sing psalms.
John 15: 7 / ESV
If you stay in me and my words stay in you, you will ask what you want and it will happen to you.
1 Peter 5: 7 / LUT
Throw all care on him; because he cares for you.
Psalm 48:14 / ESV
that this God is our God always and forever. He leads us like the youth.
John 14:18 / ESV
I do not want to leave you orphans; I am coming to you.
1 John 1: 9 / LUT
But if we confess our sins, he is loyal and just, that he forgives our sins and cleanses us from all unrighteousness.
John 10:29 / ESV
The Father who gave them to me is greater than anything; and no one can snatch it from my father's hand.
John 17:15 / ESV
I do not ask that you take them from the world, but that you keep them from evil.
John 14:16 / ESV
And I will ask the Father, and he shall give you another comforter, that he may stay with you forever:
John 20: 26-29 / LUT
And for eight days his disciples were again inside, and Thomas with them. When the doors were closed Jesus come and enter the middle and say: Peace be with you! Then he said to Thomas: Reach out your finger and see my hands, and reach out your hand and put it in my side, and do not disbelieve, but believe! Thomas answered and said to him, My Lord and my God! Jesus said to him: Because you have seen me, Thomas, you believe. Blessed are those who do not see and yet believe!
- Do vegans smell better
- How did you overcome your storm of life
- What are we studying in hotel management
- What happens when you eat animal brains
- What is the best care for children
- Which country has the most polite people
- Why do babies like to eat fingers?
- What is the divorce rate among narcissists?
- Lizards share food with cockroaches
- Is this information correct on piano scales?
- How did your child gain your respect
- Why does my iPhone need to be activated
- Can anyone prove Euclid's fifth postulate?
- Are we the last generation on earth
- What is the other name for Singapore
- How smart were you as a student
- How can I work in a day care center
- How do you start an export business
- How realistic is the show suits
- How far can a cannon shoot
- How expensive is chiropractic care
- Did Jesus Christ ever masturbate
- Which countries do not have fluorinated water?
- How can technology lead to underemployment?