What inspired the TV show Dexter
"Dexter": cult series gets a sequel
After eight seasons, the popular series "Dexter" was over. Seven years after the broadcast of last season, the murderous investigator is now apparently back. "Dexter" is supposed to flicker again on the fans' screens with a miniseries.
This news will please "Dexter" fans: The pay-TV channel Showtime has announced a mini-series of the format. Michael C. Hall will slip back into the role of Dexter. Those in charge of the station have ordered ten episodes to be produced for autumn 2021. Former showrunner Clyde Phillips is also on board.
Miniseries should pay homage to Dexter
"Dexter is such a special show, both for its million fans and Showtime, as this groundbreaking series helped make our station shine many years ago," said Cary Levine, co-president of entertainment for Showtime. "We would only revisit this unique character if we found a creative approach that is truly worthy of the brilliant, original series."
In addition to his time on "Dexter," Hall received an Emmy nomination in 2002 for work on the HBO series "Six Feet Under." He is also known for his work on projects such as Christine and Safe, as well as Broadway productions such as Hedwig and the Angry Inch.
The article "" Dexter "returns as a mini-series" first appeared on quotenmeter.de and was supplemented by CHIP authors with further information.
More articles from this area
The most popular CHIP news
- Why does the US recognize Kosovo
- How old is the English language
- Who is the leader of Australia
- Why does the inflation rate occur
- How do consulting firms work
- What are the cons of Realme XT
- Anyone hates Tyrion Lannister
- How do I regain hope in life
- How does someone have a flashback
- When does the KPTCL 2019 exam take place?
- Why do some people hide their love
- Forgive Steve Wozniak Steve Jobs
- Why am I not married yet?
- Who raised Moses?
- What motivated you the most
- Causes 84 oxygen saturation brain damage
- What to visit temples in India
- What is a weeping willow tree
- Why can't science be a religion?
- When do children start programming
- What do you think is rude
- What should tourists avoid in New Zealand
- How do I prove that I am unemployed in the UK?
- How do I stop imagining invisible people