Are doctors overpaid and overrated
Why do soccer players make so much money?
Have you ever heard the statement: "The footballers, they earn millions while we plow at our job all day." I'm sure everyone has heard, if not said, this statement themselves.
The highest paid professional footballer is called Cristiano Ronaldo. At Real Madrid he earns around 25 million euros base salary, plus twice as much advertising income, which adds up to 75 million euros. Wow..
In Germany, the best-paid professional footballer is Bastian Schweinsteiger. At Manchester United, where he is currently rarely used, he earns around 14.5 million euros base salary, plus around 7.5 million euros in advertising income. Schweinsteiger, for example, is the face of Funny Frisch, a chips brand.
These were salaries of the top caliber. Compared to this, a regional league player who is the fourth highest German division earns around 2000 euros if he is good. Presumably these players only train 1-2 times less per week.
Why is there such a huge difference in wages anyway? Not only between the Bundesliga and the regional league, but also between a professional footballer and a normal worker.
... because the market is so big.
Every weekend thousands of spectators flock to the stadiums for which they pay a ticket and there are thousands of spectators sitting in front of the television to watch the game, which they also pay for. This money flows into the club's coffers. There is income in the millions, which you want to reinvest. The best way to do this is to further develop the club.
Football attracts a lot of people, that is clear. In addition, there are now sponsors who invest in the club in order to gain even more quality. Membership fees and jersey sales are additional sources of income.
For these reasons alone, a small amount of millions comes together.
Much more important than money is the interest of the fans! Without the fans there would be no income. Jersey sales, membership fees, ticket and television revenues would be massively reduced, and the club would slowly but surely go bankrupt.
Therefore, the well-being of the fans should always be taken care of.
With all this income, players are now bought and ultimately paid. Many complaints come in that soccer players are making way too much money. There have been suggestions that the upper salary limit should be three million euros or at least be realistic, but I hardly think that an agreement will be reached on this.
Sandro Wagner holds against it. “Footballers don't earn enough money. For our effort, we should earn a lot more. "
It remains to be seen how that develops. Interest in football will not be lost anytime soon, that's for sure.
It will be exciting to see how the Bundesliga, Premier League and Liga BBVA will continue to compete so closely in the future. All leagues offer top teams.
It is often criticized that there are too many players in the Premier League who are underperforming and yet are so overpaid. 350,000 euros a week are indeed utopian numbers for the fact that you only score one goal in 26 games.
It is known that the Premier League is where the players get the most money. But are they getting too much money?
My answer: No.
Because: The interest in the Premier League is a lot higher, sponsors give even more money than in the other leagues and the income from the season is gigantic. The last place in the Premier League still gets more television money than Bayern Munich.
This is exactly why so much money is spent on player salaries.
What do you think about this? Do you think the Premier League is overpaid? Write it to me in the comments!
The answer is clear: earnings will continue to rise. Why? Because something incredible is happening in China in particular. Footballers who already get a very good salary in Europe can easily get up to 50% more salary in China.
I think Europe will adapt to this in the long term. England already pays similar player salaries, the Liga BBVA is also paying more and more and the Bundesliga will soon adapt.
How do you like the Chinese Super League? Write it in the comments.
Purpose of life: something that nobody really knows. In any case, there is little point in being the richest man in the cemetery.
I hope you enjoyed this blog article. The second article on how to improve your technique comes next Sunday, next week. Check out the first article on how to improve your technique if you haven't seen it yet.
PS: I am now active on Facebook. You can find the link in the sidebar or here.
This website uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn more about how your comment data is processed.
- How safe is Nassau in the Bahamas
- What was your experience with supernatural powers
- Do online relationships actually work?
- How did the people cook before the oil
- Are old people better than young people
- Should Indonesia accept the Rohingyas
- How do I register a company 1
- Why was opium made in China
- What is the procedure for 80G registration
- What is the future of the Italian economy
- Can a US aircraft carrier sink?
- What causes bloody noses
- Where to find a freelance architect
- Are there secret billionaires?
- What is the mission statement and vision of Instagram
- Why are patents important for innovation
- How do companies work with subsidiaries
- What is it like to be a pharmacologist
- What is the best perfume for gay men
- Why is heritage so important to people
- What is community
- What are the most popular hobbies
- Do you have famous ancestors
- Better is Modi or Rahul Gandhi
- Which companies use Wit ai
- Why is rapeseed oil banned in Europe?
- Is there an unemployment benefit in India?
- How is moderate scoliosis remedied
- Interior design work only for architects
- Do the French like Spaniards
- Why did you become a dual citizen?
- What do private investigators actually do
- Why are diamonds and gold historically valuable