How do I get a photo ID
Photo ID for people with EEA or Swiss citizenship
Due to the measures against the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), a personal interview is required for application at MA 35 currently only by appointment possible.
The possibility of Online appointment reservation and further information can be found at: Immigration - special regulations due to the coronavirus
If you have a registration certificate or a certificate of permanent residence, you can apply for a "Photo ID for EEA citizens".
You have to apply for the photo ID in person. To do this, you need the necessary documents and the completed application form.
Holders of a registration certificate or a certificate of permanent residence can also receive a "Photo ID for EEA citizens" upon request. This is considered an identity document and is valid for 5 years.
Information on data protection and your rights as a data subject can be found under: Information on data protection law
Possession of a registration certificate or a certificate of permanent residence
For persons who were already legally established in the federal territory before January 1, 2006 and who have since then been continuously registered in accordance with the Registration Act, the upright registration counts as a registration certificate.
deadlines and appointments
The "Photo ID for EEA Citizens" is valid for 5 years. It can be applied for at any time, even after the period of validity has expired.
Immigration Service (MA 35)
Department of Immigration Unit 5.0 - Branch Office (EEA):
responsible for districts 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 23
Department of Immigration Unit 5.1 - Branch Office (EEA):
responsible for districts 1, 2, 9, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
You have to submit the application personally at the immigration office. To do this, you have to make an appointment before submitting your application.
- If you live in district 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 or 23, reserve an appointment online in Unit 5.0, which is responsible for these districts.
- If you live in district 1, 2, 9, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 or 22, reserve an appointment online in Unit 5.1, which is responsible for these districts.
Applications for minors must be made personally by their legal representative. From the age of 14, the document may only be delivered or delivered in person.
- Valid identity card or passport (to establish identity)
- Current biometric passport photo (verifiably not older than 6 months)
- Registration certificate or certificate of permanent residence
Please provide the original documents and copies of them.
Cost and Payment
76 euros - of which 20 euros for the collection of identification data
You will not receive the photo ID until you have paid all fees.
The fees can be paid in cash, by debit card or by credit card.
The billing is done by the accounting and taxation department - accounting department 40.
City of Vienna | Immigration and Citizenship
- How do I get a grocery license in Bangalore
- What is the average salary in america
- Do workers really get minimum wages
- What are some deeply dark family secrets
- Which are considered luxury cars in the US
- Why are hearing aids important
- Is Andorra worth a visit
- Is it safe to consume raw milk during pregnancy?
- Why would anyone pretend to be dead?
- Is Allah more than an imagination
- Why do hotels have small pillows?
- INTJ is confident in a romantic relationship
- What questions do the French hate
- How One Can Avoid Being Materialistic
- What is Generation X known for?
- How do I avoid wrong people
- What makes Dassault Rafale so special
- Heterosexual women value the female body
- Can I marry my father's uncle daughter
- Which cell phone does Mukesh Ambani use
- What is archetypal criticism
- Abhinandan shot down an F 16
- Can you lay off a client
- Which Nvidia driver should I install?
- Did Mary die in the Bible
- How inmates make wine in prison
- What are the tips for overcoming depression
- What is the Deep Web 7
- How can I have a successful date
- What is VHSE Vocational Higher Secondary Education
- What good things did Trump do
- Can a diabetic drink rum?
- How does a change in family values affect society?