What if you were a billionaire
Steve Jobs perfectly explained what makes billionaires different from others
Rich people just think differently - and that's why they got rich in the first place.
This is not only made by us, but also by Apple founder Steve Jobs, whose fortune before his death in 2011 was around 10.2 billion dollars (9.3 billion euros).
According to Steve Jobs, there is only one simple thing to learn to get rich: “Everything around you, what you call life, was created by people who were no smarter than you. And you can change it, influence it. "
Anyone who has made it to become a billionaire has internalized this idea, says Patrick Methieson, who has already worked as a venture capitalist with several billionaires: “Billionaires know that the world is not unchangeable. They know that they only have to try hard enough to really change the world. ”You don't need money for that, just enough courage, ingenuity and self-confidence. Most people would lack that - and that is why they would not get rich. “Compare this way of thinking with the mentality of most people who simply take the state of the world for granted,” Methieson continues.
Steve Jobs and Patrick Methieson also get support from Steve Siebold, who researched the way of life and thinking of rich people and made it a millionaire himself. He, too, thinks that rich people are no smarter than others. “The rich are just more strategic. If you want something, you don't ask yourself whether it is even possible to achieve it, but you immediately develop new ideas with which you can achieve your goal, ”says the expert.
So in the end, if you want to get rich, it all comes down to the right attitude. Siebold therefore also finds clear words: “Let us make this clear once and for all: Everyone can get rich. It has nothing to do with where you're from or what training you've had. In order to get rich, it is not what you do, but who you are. "
External content not available
Your privacy settings prevent the loading and display of all external content (e.g. graphics or tables) and social networks (e.g. YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.). To display, please activate the settings for social networks and external content in the privacy Settings.
- How was the Koran written
- What are common problems that need to be solved
- What are the best real travel apps
- What is mobility technology
- How do I overcome Restless Leg Syndrome
- Usually finish what you begin
- How does yeast affect bread quality?
- Where is the wholesale market in Mumbai
- Can be used in construction with pure cement
- Do cats really care about people?
- Good grades affects your salary
- What actually happened in the Kargil War
- Dried gasoline can catch fire
- What is the name of the fencing sword
- Can the Japanese read all Kanji?
- What does the Bible say about Moses
- All provinces in Canada have internet
- Is KNN supervised or unsupervised
- Why do dentists scratch my teeth
- How did the Iranians lose Zoroastrianism
- What will the next generation be called?
- What is "learn hard and learn smart"
- What are the roles of a housekeeper
- Has your child kicked a teacher