Which European country has the most billionaires?
Most of the billionaires live in these 5 countries
There are an estimated 14 million millionaires in the world, the number of billionaires is significantly lower. 2,095 billionaires live in the world in 2020.
Which country has the most super-rich?
Here are the top 5 countries with the most billionaires.
5. Russia (99 billionaires)
Russia ranks fifth among the countries with the most billionaires. During the Corona pandemic the total assets of the Russian dollar billionaires rose by 52 billion euros - from 330 billion euros to 382 billion euros. This comes from the Forbes real-time counter, which estimates the money supply of the world's richest people in real time.
4. India (102 billionaires)
India, that Land of contrasts: While there is severe poverty in many rural regions, 102 billionaires also live here. Old money nobility and many nouveau riche make up the billionaire structure in India, two thirds of the Indian billionaires listed by the US magazine Forbes belong to one of the country's large entrepreneurial families.
3. Germany (107 billionaires)
Germany ranks third in the ranking of the countries with the most billionaires. The richest Germans are them Aldi heirs Beate Heister and Karl Albrecht Junior with assets of around 33 billion euros, closely followed by Dieter Schwarz (Kaufland / Lidl) with almost 30 billion euros. BMW shareholder Susanne Klatten ranks third among the richest Germans.
2. China (389 billionaires)
China is now again the country with the second most billionaires in the world. Alone in the Capital Beijing There are around 100 billionaires living there, more than anywhere else. Even in New York there are 5 billionaires less. The richest Chinese is Ma Huateng aka Pony Ma. He runs the Internet company Tencent.
1. USA (614 billionaires)
The US has ousted China from the top again: Most of the billionaires in the world live here, including the richest man in the world: Jeff Bezos, with an estimated net worth of 95 billion euros.
Also represented among the richest men in the world are Microsoft founder (and formerly the richest man in the world) Bill Gates with an estimated fortune of 82 billion euros, investment guru Warren Buffett (estimated fortune of 57 billion euros), and Facebook -Founder Mark Zuckerberg (estimated fortune 46 billion euros).
China overtakes Germany: New world export champion China's economy is shining in the pandemic year, Germany gets away with a black eye. What does the new year bring? > read more
- Where's better Halifax Calgary or Edmonton
- How many punjabi live in Australia
- How many black people are there in Mexico?
- Can a lisp ever go away
- Will the Japanese economy collapse
- Why do lazy things smell bad
- Ultimately, everything is really worth it
- Is Donald Trump really against the establishment
- Economic recessions are inevitable
- Is China's western country worth anything
- I have ugly lips
- Is China's economy really in trouble?
- What Roman Catholic doctrines are infallible
- How common are auditory hallucinations
- What do you know about your ancestors
- Does artificial intelligence affect auditors?
- How is Ramboll India doing
- Roofing is more difficult than landscaping
- What is life before and after UPSC
- Why is Christianity declining in the UK
- Why should alcohol be sold at airports?
- How do modern Indonesians feel about Soekarno?
- What's the second album you bought
- Other Asians eat snails like Vietnamese
- What languages do the Turks speak
- What do card colors mean
- Which SNES game has the best graphics
- Which country has Ethiopia colonized
- Highly profitable export from India
- Why do Arabs want to Arabize Turks
- What do the French think of themselves
- Why do people prefer whiskey over brandy?
- What sucks about being a Christian in America
- You can try to get 1k upvotes