What are the legacies of the Renaissance
Based on the keyword RenaissanceItaly is the focus of the tutorial, while other countries and artists in Europe are only taken into account to the extent that they have dealt with the artistic tendencies emanating from there. This is especially true for Albrecht Dürer, who played a key role in the formulation of innovative solutions that belong to the spectrum of the Renaissance. His novel definition of the role of the artist as a multiplier of image ideas by means of printmaking was formative for the strategies of diffusion of the image world of the Italian Renaissance in the north. The exchange between north and south knew both directions before. The Milan Cathedral is a clear offshoot of the German architectural art of the late Gothic, which nevertheless owes its specific shape to the Italian tradition and perspective. Something similar can be said about the secular architecture of France, based on Sebastiano Serlio's architectural pattern books, which appropriated the Italian canon of forms without losing its French identity.
A large part of the rich material legacy of the art scene in Italy in the 15th and 16th centuries has retained its original location and is therefore the focus of global tourism. In addition, the works of this era are present in the most important museums in the world, where they exert great attraction on the public. Against this background, the scholarly examination of this period is essential for art history. Overviews of epochs, which filter, select and sort specialist knowledge, are one of the most effective instruments for preserving, evaluating and passing on knowledge that has been built up over generations. The critical handling of this fund forms a basis for generating new knowledge and new insights into the objects of art history that have lived up to the present day. An introduction of this kind requires concentration on the artistically formative achievements and on the personalities of epoch-making impact, although methodologically no innovative or knowledge-expanding approach is pursued. Rather, the framework, which is limited to the main lines, is outlined, in which, with independent and within the framework of a college, respectively. Investigations and deepening beyond a digital lecture allows locating and assessing the immense inventory of objects and facts that the Italian Renaissance brought about. The works of this time are not only to be seen as cultural masterpieces that require knowledge and understanding of the present, for example for their conservation care and their transfer by well-trained specialists, but they also offer standards for cultural orientation that changes from generation to generation Generation to be set anew. However, learned and passed on knowledge is tied to people, i.e. it is always based on subjective assessments. This also applies to this tutorial.
1. The term "Renaissance"
- What lessons have made you wiser with age
- Why do certain things happen in life
- Will Trump invade North Korea
- Feel trapped in home ownership
- Why is inclusive education bad
- Hawaiians eat dogs
- How to make a fishing rod
- Why am I not married yet?
- Is group sex popular in Japan
- What are structural cracks and their causes
- How much of the population are millennials
- Do doctors who do PG get paid
- What do accountants 2
- Is it good for teenagers to date
- What is the Racial Demographics of Australia
- What do you remember from elementary school
- How can I learn medicine well
- What is your most memorable medical moment
- Can cure depression in children
- Does minimalism hurt the economy
- Is there sexism against men in schools?
- What is an Emirates ID
- What animals do oral sex?
- What do you want to read
- What does 10 2
- Dismissed employees How were you laid off
- Is cycling good for diabetic patients?
- Which subjects are required for forensics?
- What if I unconsciously abuse God
- Why are leafy vegetables difficult to digest
- Can an intersex person get pregnant
- Are a mother's instincts always correct?
- Where can I buy venison
- How do architects set up building concepts