Which Canadian province has the most millionaires?
Dealing with migrants
Canada has been a multicultural society with conviction and pride since 1971. For three decades it has responded to the challenge of its multiethnic population structure with the philosophy and politics of multiculturalism.
So far Germany has shied away from an answer to the question of how it intends to deal with its rapidly growing and growing ethnic minorities. For two decades, politics got bogged down in an effort to ward off unwanted immigrants; the discussion about a well thought-out concept for migration and the integration of migrants has only got underway in recent years. And in science, the thoughts on "multicultural society" have remained vague, because this term was quickly stylized into a value and emotionally charged stimulus word. 
For Germans, it is worth taking a look at Canada. There you can observe a variant of multiculturalism in statu nascendi et agendi and recognize that you can learn something from the "multicultural model Canada" for the current debate about migration and integration in your own country.
- How do household products affect the environment?
- Why is FGM not a feminist issue
- How do you get started in digital forensics
- Why does Australia have inferior universities
- Are there Jews in Asia
- Are 105-year-old afraid of death
- What did you lose after quitting drinking?
- What are the weak points of men
- Hate Latinos or Hispanics asians
- What is the national game of mexico
- What are the top 10 best pictures
- Why do some people hoard on things
- Are eggs a vegetarian food 1
- How would you monetize time travel
- Is Delhi safe for foreign women
- Why do some people rule others
- Roofing work is really that difficult
- Are teachers paid in summer
- What is petrochemical
- Which dua should be read after namaz
- How can I heal my past wounds
- How does Drogon know what Daenerys wants
- Can detect search dogs laced with cannabis
- Help the environment