How was your IFS training experience
Training - IFS HPC Risk Assessment
This IFS course helps you to implement the requirements for the implementation of a risk assessment in the sense of the IFS HPC. A special focus is on the second chapter of the HPC standard.
- The IFS HPC requirements for risk management with a focus on hazard analysis and risk assessment
- Case studies from the IFS HPC product areas on the subject of risk management
- IFS rating system
Presentations, discussions, case study processing
- You will get to know the IFS HPC requirements for risk management.
- They know possible methods / procedures for fulfilling the IFS requirements in the area of hazard analysis and risk assessment.
- You will get to know the IFS HPC evaluation scheme and its application.
- You can assess the status of your risk management in relation to the IFS HPC requirements.
Interested parties from the manufacturing industry in particular manufacturers of own brands (retailer branded products) from the areas
- Cosmetics / scope 1 see standard in English
- Chemical household products / scope 2
- Food contact materials / scope 3
- Hygiene article / scope 4
- Quality manager / Q-officer risk manager / HACCP, laboratory manager, head of R&D
The training is led by Dr. Frauke Heinemann.
Certificate of participation: Yes
DQS CFS GmbH, August-Schanz-Str. 13A, 60433 Frankfurt am Main (directions)
10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
TheParticipation fee is 595, - Euro per person plus VAT. The price includes work documents, food & drinks and a certificate of attendance.
- Definitions according to the standard
- Risk assessment according to chapter 2 of the standard:
- Requirements for the documentation and control of records
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GHP)
- Hazard analysis and risk assessment
- Example of risk assessment methods
- Case studies on risk assessment and GHPs
|9.30 a.m.||Welcome coffee (optional)|
|10.00 a.m.||Opening and greeting|
|10.15 a.m.||IFS HPC v2: Risk Assessment|
|11.15 a.m.||Communication break|
|11.30 a.m.||IFS HPC v2: Risk Assessment (continued)|
|12:30 pm||Group lunch|
Be our guest!
|1:30 p.m.||IFS HPC v2: Risk Assessment (continued)|
|3:45 p.m.||Communication break|
|4:15 p.m.||IFS HPC v2: Risk Assessment (continued)|
|5:45 p.m.||Final discussion. Summary of the day.|
* The group work is carried out alternately with the presentation.
The event ends at around 6 p.m.
Fit for IFS audits: DQS is a training partner of the IFS Academy
Good preparation is half certification. In order to be able to support companies in preparing for an IFS audit, the IFS has named DQS CFS GmbH as a training partner. We are pleased to be able to offer you IFS training courses for the food, packaging and HPC industries with immediate effect.
The aim of the IFS Academy is to provide first-hand knowledge and valuable information on the application and understanding of the IFS standards. For this, the IFS now relies on the DQS trainers, who, thanks to their many years of experience as auditors, know exactly where there are sometimes problems when implementing the IFS standards.
The partnership with the IFS Academy covers the entire range of IFS standards.
- Why did Mao start the Cultural Revolution
- Pink baby rattle snakes are dangerous
- Can dogs only eat dry food
- Game of Thrones or Downton Abbey
- Which country has the most creative people?
- What causes dry lips and peeling
- What makes or breaks a relationship
- Is South Park a real city
- What do lawyers do for family law
- What do professors like about their students?
- Which companies are in the NASDAQ
- Is a caliphate mandatory in Islam
- What is an inferiority complex
- How does blood poor in iron taste
- Which is the best software solutions company
- How to cook padron peppers
- How can I regain my lost hope
- Is overrated Chartered Accountancy in India
- Can you hear your own accent
- Why are entertainers paid so well
- What do security guards think about
- What is the service economy
- What is the importance of welding
- What challenges do multicellular organisms face