Where can I find Visa sponsorship
Our program offers you the legally impeccable requirements for a legal internship or training in the USA. We have over 25 years of experience in international cultural exchange and, together with our US main office in San Francisco, offer uncomplicated and competent service.
Step 1: Find a company / organization / agency / law firm in the USA
Our J1 visa service is aimed at students, graduates and professionals who have an internship offer in the USA. Many internships are usually "passed on" to fellow students, others find free US internships on the Career Service or International Office pages of the university, in professional networks such as the German-American Lawyers Association, through individual unsolicited applications or through our placement program Internship USA.
For a good start in the company, it makes a professional impression if you tell your internship company that you have informed yourself about the legal questions of an internship in the USA. With Intrax you have found an experienced sponsoring organization for the J1 visa that does not bill your internship company in the USA.
Step 2: Apply for the DS-2019 pre-visa document
After the internship has been accepted, the eligibility for a J1 visa application is checked by an exchange organization. The successful verification will be with the DS-2019 Certificate of Eligibility approved. The DS-2019 document may only be issued by a small number of US State Department-approved exchange organizations called “Legal Sponsors.” Our Intrax headquarters in San Francisco has been a US Department of State-recognized J1 sponsoring organization for over 25 years.
Find out in a printable PDF how you can receive your DS-2019 form!
Step 3: Apply for the J1 visa
The US Department of State defines an internship or training course (incl. Optional station) in the USA as a cultural exchange program through which the participants can get to know American professional life, working methods and the American way of life. J1 visas are therefore cultural exchange visas. After receiving the DS-2019 form, you can apply for the J1 visa for your internship in the USA at the American consulate in Berlin, Frankfurt, Munich, Vienna or Bern.
- How long will children born today live
- Who founded Islam?
- How is membership from Sterling Holidays
- Why do rental cars smell like smoke
- What's your favorite horror novel
- Which Green Lantern could not Krypton save?
- Loves Jesus Trump
- Why is Vincent van Gogh a genius
- What's the worst poem ever written
- What if everyone stops working
- Most of the self-employed are unemployed
- What is the meaning of the public order
- What is quantum cryptography
- Can technologically advanced civilizations develop underwater?
- Vacation days are taxed
- What is considered good-looking for men
- How can I regain my fitness motivation
- What are westerners doing wrong with China?
- How do Americans see Sweden?
- How much did Baahubali cost
- What is rude
- How do drugs harm society?
- Why should anyone bother saving for retirement?
- What is the Deep Web 7
- Why does South Africa have 3 capitals
- Is there a dating culture in France
- Has influenced Japanese culture in China
- Should you get married or live alone
- Narcissists deliberately sabotage all of their relationships
- Was the Prophet Muhammad Allah
- Can I sue a game company?
- What are some Italian food customs
- Why are you no longer an atheist
- Abhinandan shot down an F 16