Which are the most misunderstood emotions
Anger as a stressful emotion
Anger is one of the seven basic emotions and, along with fear, is one of the emotions triggered by stress. Stress leads to either fear or anger, which means that our body expresses the accumulated power through that emotion. There are many synonyms for the term “angry”: frustrated, angry, angry, angry, grumpy, etc.
Those who can recognize anger in their counterpart can also deal with it better. The ability to recognize emotions is called facial resonance. A few signs on the face reflect that the person is currently angry.
With this emotion, the eyebrows are drawn down and together. The upper eyelids are raised while the lower eyelids are tense. In addition, the lips are usually pressed together in a hard line.
Anger as a misunderstood emotion
Anger and anger actually have no place in our society. Anyone who is openly angry is reprimanded for not being able to control themselves. This emotion is often confused with aggression. Because anger is not a "negative" emotion, it actually has a very positive meaning.
Because anger is our guardian of values. We get angry when our values are violated, when we learn injustice, or when we encounter an obstacle. The emotion clearly shows us that something is happening to us that is hurting us. Anger is therefore not primitive and should be suppressed. Rather, it is important to deal well with one's own anger.
A careful handling of one's own feelings leads to the anger being deprived of its explosive power. You will then no longer burst your neck so easily and you will be more aware of your own limits. By properly dealing with your guardian of values, you can better defend these recognized limits and maintain your well-being.
Trouble as a "driving force"
Just like fear, this emotion is also a driving force. The motivation is directed in a "towards" direction. The function of emotion is to remove an obstacle or to be able to live out the values again unhindered.
In order to understand the reason for your anger, it makes sense to ask about the triggers. Which goal is hindered? Which value is violated? The solution can then be to remove the obstacle.
- Can we eat onions and tomatoes together?
- Which is the best billing software
- Sometimes deodorant causes cancer
- What does boujee mean in slang
- What is completely legal, but completely inhuman
- Why isn't complaining sweet?
- Are there white Dominicans
- How is Amazon Fire HD 10
- How online home-made food delivery works
- Is homeschooling more effective than public education
- When do most people wake up?
- Is there really hope for me
- How can I stop beating myself up?
- May men independent women
- Use women men
- How is history written?
- What do hands in pockets symbolize?
- What instruments are used in the survey
- What is the agricultural sector
- What are your favorite museums in Singapore
- The Telugu language dies
- What is the rating on a curve
- Where can I spend some time alone
- Economic recessions are inevitable