Do Jimmy Wales charity
Bob Geldof, Jimmy Wales and Justin Rose: the inspiring new ambassadors for the Swiss watch brand Maurice Lacroix
25.01.2010 – 09:00
Maurice Lacroix S.A.
- Note: Images are provided by EPA (European Pressphoto Agency)
distributed and is available for free download at:
Maurice Lacroix has created an authentic brand campaign: "Follow Your Convictions". With the help of the new, world-famous ambassadors Sir Bob Geldof, Jimmy Wales and Justin Rose, Maurice Lacroix inspires the people of the world to be themselves in a variety of media formats from print to TV to online.
Just as Maurice Lacroix handcrafts his award-winning designs and ingenious movements, each of the world-famous ambassadors has been chosen because he has never deviated from his beliefs on his path to success.
"You can't just pretend you're authentic or have substance," says Sir Bob. "That doesn't work. You have to prove it. You have to be. In everything you do." And he has to know. In his life, Sir Bob was already a music journalist, landed a number of international hits with his punk band The Boomtown Rats, organized the most successful worldwide charity events of all time with LiveAid and Live8, built up his own TV production company and is a distinguished entrepreneur. "Don't let anyone tell you who you are."
Justin Rose is an outstanding golfer who, against all odds, turned pro at the age of 17. "This decision has always sparked controversy, but I don't care about controversy. I just believed in myself." And that paid off. Justin has won a multitude of titles over the course of his career and even made it to number 1 in Europe. Considered one of the most consistent players on the PGA Tour today, he also finds time to be a loving husband and father, and to volunteer for charity.
And we have Jimmy Wales, the preeminent internet entrepreneur who started Wikipedia. "I imagined a world in which every single person on this planet would have free access to all of human knowledge. And then I created it." Staying true to his beliefs, Jimmy immediately converted Wikipedia into a non-profit foundation, ensuring that his dream of free, freely accessible knowledge for the world remained intact. Today Wikipedia.org is one of the five most visited Internet sites ever.
The three world-famous celebrities were all photographed by the internationally renowned photographer Greg Williams. From Benicio del Toro and Sean Penn to Daniel Craig and Megan Fox, many of the world's greatest stars have been photographed by Greg. Now Maurice Lacroix's three ambassadors, Sir Bob Geldof, Jimmy Wales and Justin Rose, join this enviable list.
With these truly authentic and inspiring ambassadors at his side, Maurice Lacroix has the perfect partners for a unique market positioning. CEO Martin Bachmann concludes: "Our ambassadors have achieved great things without having to compromise on their principles. At Maurice Lacroix we share this great passion, and our innovative and pioneering watches prove this - at all times."
Freely accessible database at: www.mauricelacroix.com, Media- Access / Database
ots Original text: Maurice Lacroix S.A.
Maurice Lacroix S.A.
Katrin Roth, International PR Manager
Tel .: + 41/44 / 209'12'73
Email: [email protected]
- Why does the stock market return profits adjusted for inflation?
- How long can fresh fish be refrigerated?
- What is a checklist when testing software
- Which company has a high salary in Indonesia?
- Who is the leader of Australia
- What is life like in Paris, France?
- What is a universal preschool
- Why do Mexicans have so much money
- Fortnite Chapter 2 is free to play
- Are lazy workers lazy at home too
- How many tourists visit Goa every year
- How are you hired at Amazon
- Who benefits more from low interest rates
- 3 things needed on a tropical island
- Can a wolf survive alone
- Who is the sexiest in Bollywood
- What is the best piano video course
- Can someone give hotel room bookings
- How to watch football online for free
- How can I describe natural landscapes
- What Makes a Teenager Mature
- What will help a young adult live longer?
- Food What did you have for dinner?
- Canada has a shortage of engineers
- Is KPMG a service company
- Can Romania become a regional power?
- What is the work culture like at Apple
- How does a rotating aircraft engine work
- Stained Italian marble
- What is the knowledge economy 1
- Do the teachers notice the calm children
- Violates cursing freedom of expression
- When did Germany become Europe's largest economy?
- Are bread and egg preserved foods