What was your best triathlon experience
Adventure triathlon in Tyrol
In Tyrol there are the highlights non-stop!
According to the motto highlights instead of fear of heights, a thrill follows the next. The first highlight on the program is the breathtaking ride on a 300 meter long Flying Fox rope slide. After that, don't allow yourself a slack, just get a lot of momentum again. Swing from bridge pillar to bridge pillar on the giant swing. And if you don't have weak knees yet, you will certainly cut a fine figure in the 27 meter high rope course.
Leave familiar territory and just try something new!
- High ropes course tour
- Flying fox
- Giant swing
Free entry to the Water AREA for the whole day: swimming lake with sunbathing lawn, slide park, cannonball, diving tower, slip'n'Slide, surf slide, blobbing, Little Bro wakeboard system, slacklines, deep water soloing climbing wall, beach volleyball court, beach soccer court as well as use of the climbing wall (without guide and equipment) and the boulder cave.
Availability / dates
Appointments by arrangement
Conditions of participation
- Minimum age 14 years
- Participants should be free from giddiness and surefooted
- Normal physical condition
- 3 hours with instruction
- You can then spend several hours in the water area
If there is a strong wind or a storm, your "three-man" will be postponed or interrupted.
Equipment & clothing
- Sporty casual wear
- Swimwear and towel for the water area
The climbing equipment for the high ropes course is provided on site.
- Voucher valid for 1 person
- Experience takes place in groups of up to 25 people
- Spectators are very welcome
- Is there a racial discrimination problem in Brazil?
- What should I know about your family
- What are the benefits of eating pussy
- Why are simple things difficult to do
- Is learning the Turkish language popular with Arabs?
- How can men make money masturbating?
- Why are hearing aids so small
- Why does chlorpromazine cause Parkinson's disease
- There are exercises for cello beginners
- Why am I always so restless
- What motivates business travelers
- How do people define their identity
- What do private investigators actually do
- What food can we not have for breakfast?
- What makes a smart student
- What exactly happens during Sobremesa in Spain
- Where do cops make the most money?
- Who benefits from hyperinflation
- What makes a successful project manager internship?
- What are the uses of saponification
- How do US people see Brazilians
- Does inflation ever move significantly the other way round?
- How did Catelyn feel for Littlefinger?