How do you make lips permanently plump, of course
Lip booster: With these tricks you will get full lips immediately - without surgery!
Not every woman is blessed with a plump kiss like Scarlett Johansson or Kylie Jenner. But if you want full lips, you don't have to run to the Beauty Doc for it. With the right know-how and the right products, you can easily conjure up seductive, full lips yourself. We'll tell you the best methods!
1. Make up lips full of make-up
An easy way to make your lips appear fuller is to use clever makeup to make them look good. All you need are concealer, lip liner and a lipstick.
Tip: The make-up trick works particularly well for XXL lips in delicate nude or rose shades. The lip liner should be a shade darker than your lipstick. That's how it works:
1. Apply the concealer to your lips as a primer and distribute it evenly. The concealer creates the perfect base and ensures that lip liner and lipstick last longer.
2. Then line your lips with the lip liner. Start at Cupid's arch and only paint fine, short lines that you gradually connect with each other. If you want to add even more volume, you can also paint some lip liner on the middle of the lips.
3. Finally, apply the lipstick. If you like, you can make the look look even fresher with a little gloss. Finished!
Extra tip: If you have very narrow lips, you can draw the lip liner a little outside the natural lip contour and cheat your lips more fully.
Also read: 5-minute make-up: Meghan Markle swears by these tricks!
2. Use lip gloss as a lip booster
We banned lip gloss from the beauty bag for a long time, but since last year glossy lips have been really popular again. We are happy, because lip gloss is the perfect solution for everyone who wants full lips but has little time for make-up in the morning.
For a fresh look, do not apply the lip gloss over the entire surface, but rather sparingly on the middle of your lips. Light, feminine colors such as delicate rosé or summery peach tones are best for full lips. Flavored products are also great because they usually have a plumping plumping effect. The reason for this are herbal ingredients such as mint or ginger. They stimulate the blood flow to your lips and make them appear fuller.
Tip: If you also have a creamy highlighter at hand, you can use it to accentuate the Cupid's bow. This makes the upper lip look fuller.
Also read:No more tears! The best mascaras for sensitive eyes
3. Peeling for full lips
Brittle, chapped lips make even a real pout appear smaller. If you want fuller lips, you should definitely prevent dry lips with regular peelings. A gentle lip peeling removes dead skin and stimulates the blood circulation in the skin. Nourishing ingredients can penetrate the skin particularly well and make it supple.
Do you tend to have sensitive skin? Then simply make your lip peeling yourself with natural ingredients. You can make a real beauty classic yourself from honey, olive oil and brown sugar in a flash:
1. Mix three teaspoons of olive oil with two teaspoons of honey in a small bowl.
2. Add two teaspoons of brown sugar.
3. Gently massage the mixture onto your lips with your finger and leave it on for a few minutes.
4. Finally, remove the peeling with a cosmetic tissue. Finished!
You can find more do-it-yourself recipes for lip peeling here: Make your own lip peeling: Because tender lips are better kissed!
4. Plump lips thanks to Lip Enhancer
Do you want plump lips for a special occasion? Then you can make it look plumper in a few seconds with a so-called lip enhancer - without an injection from the beauty doctor.
Lip enhancers look like small, round plastic shapes. You put it in your mouth and suck on it for about 10 seconds. Sucking creates a vacuum on your lips. The blood flow to your lips is greatly stimulated. This way, your lips will swell and look fuller and voluminous. The result lasts for about one to a maximum of three hours.
Tip: Make sure you choose the right size lip enhancer. Those who are already blessed with full lips should reach for a larger shape accordingly. It is also advisable to make the lips more elastic with a lip balm beforehand. So your lips are not unnecessarily stressed during the application.
Here you can buy a lip enhancer directly from Amazon. *
And this is how the lip enhancer works:
1. Place the plastic mold on your mouth so that it is firmly in place in all places.
2. Now suck on it for five to ten seconds.
3. Then check whether you are satisfied with the result. If not, repeat the process again.
4. Finally, you can make up your lips as usual.
Danger: Do not overdo it with the suction and actually stop using the lip enhancer after a few seconds. Using it for too long can cause bruising or the area around your mouth to swell as well.
We hope you enjoy trying it out!
- What are the origins of celebrities
- What do Americans think of Arabs?
- What happens after acquiring a company
- How do gays spend their lives
- How do I proceed to rejoin TCS?
- Apple cider vinegar cleanses your liver
- Who should HR represent
- Can you motivate me to live
- What is the disadvantage of the stock exchange
- How do you get a lien?
- How many motorcycles are there in Indonesia
- Why are long unemployment gaps bad
- Is silt soil suitable for cultivation
- What exactly is capitalist and communist economies
- Why did you leave the music industry
- What is your school lunch like?
- What size is perfect for my boyfriend
- Can I take more than one Olympiad
- Why are people dead
- What did King Solomon look like?
- Decent jobs have less salary
- Which profession would you recommend
- If Spotify is expanded to include audio books
- What is it like to join Americorps