How do brokers get customers
How to find new sales properties
MARKETING SUCCESSFULLY: A case study
Anyone who goes shopping in this city in northern Germany cannot ignore it: they are emblazoned on every second shopping cart in the region's supermarkets Billboards of the broker "Immo / tion *", the property owner once a month for the "Real estate morning pint“Invites you to his rooms with a short lecture. The topics address the worries and needs of property owners: “Correct inheritance and inheritance”, “How do I protect myself from renting nomads?”, “Selling property myself - what do I have to consider?” Anyone interested can contact them by phone, email or even register with a postcard in an old fashioned way. A link to the broker's homepage is also given.
On the website, those interested can find very specifically prepared Content: for sellers who have inherited, who want to move, who have to sell for reasons of age or liquidity. Videos, brochures, e-books and even a Customer magazine with valuable tips for the sale, but also for the phase after the successful placement. The latter is important in order to retain recommendations and tipsters over the long term. Thanks to the know-how imparted, it is immediately clear to everyone that the broker is competent. And he's likeable too, like them Self-presentation reveals on the homepage.
On the Real estate morning pint-Events appear an average of 50 people. It has - thanks too Advertising in the weekly paper (target group: 50 plus), regular Direct mail and a useful one Youtube channel (Target group: 30-49 years) - Word got around that really excellent information is shared here in a relaxed atmosphere. At each event, around ten participants leave their addresses and are visited by the “Immo / tion” team.
Of course, the broker also obtains permission to contact the seller and provide them with regular News to supply. On average, each event generates four new properties that “Immo / tion” can broker for its new customers - and four to five as well recommendations. The realtors from “Immo / tion” make every participant a Tipster: Anyone who knows a neighbor, friend or relative who wants to sell their property will receive a gift for their tip. Because you know each other, these are not wrinkly 08/15 gifts, but actually individual and valuable gifts. After only six months, the real estate agents from “Immo / tion” have established themselves as the local experts for residential real estate. In the meantime, enough objects come "by themselves".
* Immo / tion is a fictional company: For illustrative purposes, we have summarized the successful practices of various brokerage firms in one company.
- Karachi Sindh Pakistan What do Karachiites want
- High taxes are useful for a country
- Why do we call nationality races
- Do artists actually support music piracy
- Is an engineering degree a challenge?
- What is the best Indonesian newspaper
- How did Islam come about 2
- Which countries helped Pakistan develop nuclear weapons?
- What did you learn in school today
- Have you ever had a pet unexpectedly?
- Does anyone like solitude
- Life in South Korea is amazing
- What percentage of Google employees are Jews?
- How common is age discrimination in Malaysia
- Who invented the modern world
- Was communism ever successfully implemented?
- Should I love my cousin or not
- What do you mean by eating and drinking
- Laziness is a vicious circle
- Will Italy vote to leave the euro?
- Why do you like being with the military
- What would you do with 7 million
- What is your unpopular opinion of Prince William
- Who was Hans Magnus Enzensberger
- Why do older people walk so slowly
- Why can't people stop expecting
- What is the opposite of silence
- Can meditation improve intelligence
- Fighting gay couples
- Here is someone obsessed with Donald Trump
- Fortnite how to deal with child addiction
- Are my grades good enough for GCSE?
- How is University College at Oxford