What music do teenagers make
Music - an important part in the life of young people
The music industry has changed in recent years with the development of streaming services. Nevertheless, despite competition from smartphones, the radio is still a popular medium for listening to music - according to the young people's own estimates, 79 minutes a day. The young people's enthusiasm for music has remained constant over the years, as the 2016 JIM study reveals.
How do young people listen to music?While CDs were still collected in the past, music is now available almost everywhere via smartphones and the Internet. Nonetheless, the radio is still the favorite medium among young people for listening to music, followed by YouTube and streaming services such as Spotify. Listening to music on CDs, cassettes or the MP3 player has been relegated to fourth place.
Music means a lot to young people. On the one hand, it serves to regulate the mood, it can be used as a background activity, on the other hand, the taste in music can establish group membership and sometimes music can even serve as a family activity when the family goes to a concert together. By the way, making music yourself landed in fourth place of the most popular non-media leisure activities among young people in the JIM study.
Popcast - current music from Germany
Rock, pop, hip-hop, electro: every month begins with a new spotlight on the studios and clubs between Kiel and Weilheim. Together with Zündfunk, the scene magazine of the Bavarian radio, we present new things off the charts.
- How does a rotating aircraft engine work
- Why should we use sand in building
- How does climate change work
- How do people see the British
- Are you a teenage parent
- Have you ever eaten moose
- What is the opposite of art
- Why do people cry over sad films
- Why is corporate accounting a difficult topic
- Who invented rich against poor
- What is Arya's fighting style called
- What is CT scan and MRI
- What gave Netflix an edge over blockbusters
- Why is China blocking its internet
- How can I be a stockbroker
- Should we buy all of Apple's stock now
- How does it look in Haiti these days
- The Koran discriminates against black people
- What's your way of emphasizing food
- How does Go Green help the environment
- Why is food so expensive in France?
- Which led to immigration laws
- Is the ISI College good for internships
- What's the second album you bought