Who buys groceries in Singapore
Grocery & drugstore
- Sales in the grocery & drugstore segment will amount to around € 586 million in 2021.
- According to the forecast, a market volume of € 986 million will be achieved in 2025; this corresponds to an expected annual sales growth of 13.88% (CAGR 2021-2025).
- The largest market segment is the "drugstore & health" segment with an expected volume of € 324 million in 2021.
- A global comparison shows that most sales are expected in China (€ 216,227 million in 2021).
- The average revenue per user (ARPU) in the Food & Beverage segment is expected to be € 266.32 in 2021.
- In 2023, 8% of total sales in the grocery & drugstore segment are expected to be generated online.
- According to the forecast, the number of users in the drugstore & health segment will be 1.9 million users in 2025.
- In the drugstore & health segment, the penetration rate is expected to be 23.3% in 2021.
In the “Food & Drugstore” eCommerce market segment, online retailing of food and beverages (excluding baby food), as well as drugstore, cosmetic and pharmaceutical products (including prescription drugs) for private end users (B2C) is considered. In addition to pharmaceuticals and cosmetics / care products, the market also includes medical products for private use (e.g. blood pressure monitors, disinfection, bandages). All monetary values relate to gross sales, shipping costs are not taken into account.
- food and beverages
- Drugstore and cosmetic products
- Pharmaceutical products (including prescription drugs)
- Medical products for private use (e.g. blood pressure monitors, disinfection, bandages)
- Baby food
- Professional medical devices
- Is currency devaluation ethical
- What is the plot of Black Butler
- Is fishing good for your health?
- How intelligent are prison inmates
- Who is responsible for foreign aid?
- What doesn’t belong to the pizza
- How does money divide people
- Really loved Daenerys Drogo
- Can i own land in china
- Why are we always afraid of society
- What are the hidden truths of the freelancer
- Horror films with a good intelligent story
- What are some examples of cyclical industries
- What does the Abbreviation ID mean
- What is the dress code at Uber
- Can I live on a million dollars
- Why are moral values essential
- What kind of people do social workers have
- Uber handles traffic jams
- Why do people waste food
- How much English is spoken in Portugal
- What do Italian boys like in girls
- What's the hottest startup out there
- What is the difference between BPD and NPD