Will we ever get autonomous cars
Autonomous vehicles lead to traffic chaos
Then it makes sense to think about mobility and to present utopias (wishful thinking!).
Let me compare my preferred mode of transport to the modes of transport. And if someone thinks further, for people with different disabilities (sensory disorders, time disorders - mostly managers and politicians, mental impairments, physical limitations, etc.) other things are certainly more meaningful and should be taken into account.
Local transport - foot, bike, tricycle (handicap + transport), autonomous micro vehicle - heating and radio not necessary, shopper is enough; preferred as a sharing offer, as it can pick up the customer at the doorstep.
Village traffic - bike, tricycle, autonomous transport vehicle, possibly self-driving.
If larger vehicles were NOT allowed there: excellent, would improve the quality of life.
City traffic - bike, tricycle, shopper; City bus, from small 8-seater to articulated bus; Tram; autonomous micro vehicles and transport vehicles
Long-distance transport (between cities, countries) - rail and a few highways for delivery vehicles; In the cities (or ielen, holiday destinations) car sharing or taxi offers
Long-distance transport (between continents) - ships, planes
Oh, now the standard cars would be completely gone, a shame for the industrial standard.
Nature could be resettled on the surfaces.
We would have to share the resource mobility via sharing,
so unfortunately almost no more individual vehicles,
but gained a lot of mobility,
Quality of life also gained,
and with sensible redistribution of resources:
Reduced traffic jams and so on ...
Hold a utopia - for societies that can share and want to live together.
- Where do journalists get their ideas from?
- Why are Israelis so into hummus?
- How to Define Knowledge-Based Economy
- Where do the Arabica coffee beans come from?
- How hard is life in New Delhi
- What does screaming do to a person
- Is the Indonesian education system bad
- Did you get up early this morning?
- How did you learn to read
- Do you get smart when you work very hard
- How are Indians treated in France
- Why do I tear up crying easily
- What is commercial construction
- Why does my child cry all night
- How is traditional greek food
- What are some of the greatest examples of consumption
- How do Google's self-driving cars work
- What causes bad governance
- How long does bug spray remain effective
- Where was the first man born
- What gives a company value
- Is food expensive in China?
- What a crazy thing happened in school today
- What makes investment bankers so unhappy