Hires Stack Overflow remotely
The current Stack Overflow survey has unearthed interesting facts about the approximately 15 million software developers active there.
Moving away from preferences towards everyday use, the technology ranking on Stack Overflow is as follows:
- C #
Worth mentioning are React, Spark, Swift and Cassandra, which are at the top of the technology trending and, in some cases, also in terms of payment.
Notepad ++ and Visual Studio are on par among the development environments, followed by Sublime Text, Vim (!), Eclipse and IntelliJ.
For the first time, Mac OS X was used as the main operating system by most developers. On the one hand, a clear signal to the company's IT departments that an operating system like Windows will increasingly no longer be sufficient for all employees. On the other hand, the question arises how Notepad ++ should be used on it ...
Interesting for HR managers: most developers find their job with friends, and in addition to the salary, the work-life balance and corporate culture are decisive for (or against) a corresponding job. With increasing experience, on the one hand the technologies used and on the other hand the ability to work remotely become more and more important. Interestingly, the proportion of developers who can really work remotely is highest in Argentina at 46.5%, followed by Mexico and the USA. In France the proportion is lowest at 23.5%. Germany ranks fourth from last!
The biggest annoyances in the job for a developer are unrealistic expectations, poor documentation, unspecific requirements and an inefficient development process; which is particularly interesting with the documentary, because everyone has it in their own hands.
With ~ 93% men there is an extreme imbalance in software development. Women find themselves most often as analysts and least often in embedded development.
A full stack developer in the USA earns an average of around $ 100,000 per year, with Scala know-how it can even be $ 125,000. A CTO has an average of $ 150,000 and a system administrator ~ $ 80,000. Most developers can naturally also be found in the software industry, with satisfaction being highest in gaming and lowest in telecommunications.
- How many immigrants can Canada finally accept
- Do you like being venezuelan
- What are Scandinavian and Nordic countries
- Who is the world's largest Android company
- How do you analyze quantitative research data
- Which is better HDR10 or HDR400
- Newspapers are still important
- What does your family think of you
- How can India become traffic-free
- What happens when particles stop moving
- German men like Indian women
- Why do people prefer cash
- How can I have a successful date
- What is a typical meal in Argentina
- Why did snakes sometimes make friends with their food
- When does the JAMB registration for 2020 begin?
- INTJ is confident in a romantic relationship
- Which is cheaper Portugal or Spain
- What ruined your life
- What's the Best Source for Learning SEO
- Who is your favorite place
- Why should companies train their employees 2
- How do a girl's fire smell?
- What is an engineer