Which courier service also works on Sundays
Navigate to swisspost.ch
Do your customers need goods or groceries to be delivered on a Sunday or a national holiday? Use the Sunday delivery for this.
Shipments for Sunday delivery are marked with a special code “DIRECT” and “SUN”. The offer is possible for standard packages up to 30 kg. Deliveries are made on Sundays or national holidays between 9 a.m. and 12 p.m. You agree the posting conditions and posting times on the day before the Sunday or public holiday with us. We need the shipment data in electronic form on the day the shipments are posted.
The offer is available in the following cities or defined agglomerations:
|4102 Binningen||8044||1018||1214 Vernier|
|4123 Allschwil||8045||1020 Renens VD||1217 Meyrin|
|4125 Riehen||8046||1022 Chavannes-près-Renens||1218 Le-Grand-Saconnex|
|4127 Birsfelden||8047||1023 Crissier||1220 Les Avanchets|
|4132 Muttenz||8048||1024 Ecublens VD||1224 Chêne-Bougeries|
|4142 Münchenstein||8049||1030 Bussigny||1225 Chêne-Bourg|
|-||8050||1052 Le Mont-sur-Lausanne||1226 Thônex|
|-||8051||1066 Epalinges||1227 Carouge GE|
The offer is also available for the following public and national holidays:
- January 1st (New Year)
- August 1st (national holiday)
- December 25th (Christmas)
If you enable your customers to have their order delivered on a Sunday or public holiday, you offer them a high level of convenience. As a sender, you increase the satisfaction of your customers and also strengthen customer loyalty.
We will inform the recipient free of charge via SMS or email about the day of delivery and after it has been deposited or delivered to the filing box.
The following additional offers are optionally available for a fee:
- Additional service «Fragile»
- Delivery instruction "Take empty and recycled goods with you"
- Post collection of the consignments as required on site in the cities or defined agglomerations
- Pre-collection / transport from the sender's customer's logistics centers to post office delivery points
Sunday delivery is aimed at senders who want to enable their customers to have their order delivered on a Sunday or national holiday.
Liability, exceptions, labeling of the shipment
The liability provisions for parcels in the General Terms and Conditions “Postal Services” for business customers apply
Swiss Post accepts no liability for damage resulting from temporary storage (e.g. spoiled goods).
The shipments must be marked with the special code “DIRECT” and “SUN”.
CHF 30.00 / package (excluding VAT).
A stop price model can also be agreed for shipper customers who regularly post several parcels for the same recipient at the same time.
Design, package, address
You have the following options for preparing a compliant shipping label:
- In-house programming according to the requirements of the Post and electronic transmission of the shipment data using DataTransfer
- Swiss Post's “Barcode” web service
For your own programming, you will find valuable information in the “Barcode for business customers” instructions, which you can obtain from your customer advisor.
On the “Packing and addressing parcels” page you can find out how to prepare parcels correctly.
You transmit the shipment data for these orders to Swiss Post electronically via DataTransfer or the Barcode web service no later than 3 p.m. on Saturday or the day before a national holiday. If you use the “Barcode” (WSBC) web service, the transfer takes place automatically.
You deliver the items on Saturday (or the day before a national holiday) at the following Post locations by 5 p.m. at the latest:
- Logistic center 1201 Genève
- Logistics center 1306 Daillens
- Logistics center 4052 Basel
- Logistics center 8050 Zurich
Location search: locations, opening times and more about Swiss Post access points.
Upon request, we will collect the shipments from your logistics location or shop and transport them to the delivery points (subject to a charge). The collection can take place either regularly or as required.
The consignments are delivered by selected partners commissioned by Swiss Post on Sunday mornings (or on defined national holidays) between 9 a.m. and 12 noon at the latest at the customer's domicile.
If the customer is absent, the shipment will be deposited in a weather-protected place and the customer will be informed by email / SMS.
- What does dual degree mean at Nift
- Dutch babies cry less
- How do gays spend their lives
- How did Trump supporters disrupt institutional media
- How modern is the infrastructure of Brazil
- How can a cultural revolution be started?
- Most of the self-employed are unemployed
- What are some tips for spearfishing successfully?
- Why is money not wealth
- What makes a lazy teacher?
- How are you hired at Amazon
- When is the best time to leave an INFP alone?
- Why can't I forgive my betraying husband?
- Most actors can cry on cue
- Can fart owls
- How important is an internship in chemical engineering
- Should millennials buy more cars
- How priceless is your life
- Are solar panels made in India
- What are the coolest jobs for professionals
- Which is the most expensive hotel in Mumbai
- Americans don't know what wanker means
- Reads one book too much every day
- What is social democracy in simple terms
- Is production or consumption driving the economy?
- Will the caliphate of the Islamic Empire return
- What's the best part of Italian cuisine
- Is Cuban coffee stronger than espresso
- How are holidays in Turkey
- Can suffering improve people
- Other baby animals have umbilical cords
- Why don't managers praise employees
- Are the doctors' self-diagnoses more accurate
- How is China different