What will happen in 3030
Well-known representatives of large industrial companies in Austria, such as the United Austrian Iron and Steel Works, were already sufficiently busy with penetrant testing in the 1950s.
The first guideline on non-destructive testing with penetrants, which was published in September 1974 as part of the specialist journal Schwei technik, was drafted by a working group of the welding seam testing committee of the GS *) and for Use recommended until a corresponding standard is available in Austria.
With the establishment of the Austrian Society for Non-Destructive Testing in 1979, standards work was accelerated in Austria and among other things, the NORM M 3030, Non-Destructive Testing, Penetration Procedure was approved in 1981 public
Due to a number of inconsistencies in this standard, the revised DIN 54152 published in 1989 was very gladly accepted and recommended for use in Austria. In accordance with the development in European standards, the NORM EN 571-1, Dest Test-free test Penetration test, Part 1: General principles in Austria announced and there is reasonable hope that these and many other standards will survive the step into the new millennium without problems.
Perhaps these first contacts led to the fact that the author is still intensively involved with penetration testing as chairman of the penetration testing subcommittee (UA-P / V) of the GfZP.
In the context of this article, however, all other classic non-destructive testing methods should not go unmentioned. The often cheerful circumstances with colleagues from your own company, but also those contacts with professional colleagues and friends from home and abroad are almost inexhaustible.
It is a pleasure to look back at the past at this annual conference, to review the past in a cheerful and contemplative manner, and to remember the events of the past 40 years.
Perhaps these memories and thoughts help us to rearrange the NDT in order to carry out the "transition to the 3rd millennium".
*) Austrian society for welding technology
- What motivated you the most
- Why does math make me angry
- What is the average salary for a pediatric dentist
- Can work as a materials engineer as a metallurgy engineer
- Smoking is prohibited in Kuwait
- How is inpatient rehab
- What goes well with a roast turkey
- How many extreme sports have you done
- Judges should have term restrictions
- Saint Laurent products are made in China
- What is an office used for?
- Why are New Yorkers so angry
- How are Hispanic men treated in Asia
- What is your favorite anti-war movie
- What is human experience 1
- What do Albanians think of the Greeks
- Is someone really interested in someone else?
- Can I drink pee while having sex
- How does a company found a union
- Which country has the best lunch
- All governments are the same
- Can I hire a maid from Nepal?
- Why is hate so strong
- Which cannot be seen as absolute truth