What is euphoria
euphoria (gr.ευφορία, lat. euphoria, euforia) denotes a subjectively temporary exuberant state of mind with general high spirits, too Exhilaration called, an upscale attitude to life of the greatest well-being, with increased zest for life and reduced inhibitions.
Etymologically from the Greek "euphoria" descending, in German "fertility" or "productivity". Derived from "Euphoros" ("Healthy"), which is made up of "Eu" ("good and "Pherein" ("[He] wear [d]").
In common parlance, euphoria is often used in the sense of passion or enthusiasm. The term euphoria describes a temporary feeling of increased well-being, which, however, differs from hypomanic mood is often referred to as a state of well-being and superficial serenity.
Doctors also describe the subjective well-being of seriously ill people as euphoria. This form of high mood in mania or organically conditioned conditions, e.g. in senile dementia, forehead tumors, in progressive paralysis and as a result of intoxication, is referred to as euphoria.
In psychology, euphoria is a mental state of the intense good feeling, to feel happiness, objectively assessed as sometimes inappropriately elevated mood and an increased drive. The euphoria corresponds to a sustained activity in the nucleus accumbens of the brain. The condition can also be caused by some drugs, such as opiates. Biologically, euphoria is triggered by the messenger substance dopamine. It can also be triggered by alcohol, medication, and other drugs. In sport, extreme physical performance can also cause euphoria after a while, as is often described, for example, by long-distance runners who are completely physically exhausted. The state of euphoria also sets in after extreme situations have been overcome, which can also be simulated, for example during bungee jumping.
Category: Mood Disorder
- In today's society, what counts as dating is what counts
- Is Australia a Muslim-friendly country
- Do Indians have US citizenship?
- There are bad neighborhoods in Salem Oregon
- How to order tapas in Spain
- Ever hold on to more cash
- Can soldiers use electronic earmuffs?
- Why is Maharashtra so backward
- How realistic is Downton Abbey
- Do teachers have enough personal time
- How do I impress new employees
- You should be chasing recruitment consultants
- How respectable is respectability policy
- What is the rating on a curve
- Who benefits more from low interest rates
- It is wrong to smell a lot of bleach
- What is Arya's fighting style called
- Why should anyone bother saving for retirement?
- Which is considered rude in Ireland
- How do point-based immigration systems work
- How do construction bonds work
- What if I only eat beans
- Which broker has the best trading platform
- What makes Filipinos different