What are hateful looks
They use one outdated Browser. Please update your browser to improve your visit to us
You are offline and may therefore see outdated messages
You are offline, please check your internet connection
Data could not be saved for offline use. ✖
Data has been saved for offline use.
The address you called up is unfortunately no longer available. We have therefore redirected you to our homepage.
A new version of RBLive is available: ↻ Update
“Hateful faces”: New facts and details about the riot evening in Dortmund
In another press release, the Dortmund police announced further facts and details of the serious riots by violent Dortmund ultras and hooligans. The facts and more detailed findings at a glance:
- Provocations in the run-up to the game: In the course of the day the police removed 106 posters and two banners that had hung up "partly unknown, partly police-determined members of different Dortmund ultra groups".
- The police mentioned that for the first time exact number of rioters: 350 to 400. They would have tried to attack the Leipzig team bus, but it “reached the stadium safely and undamaged on a spontaneously changed and unpredictable route”.
- Further course: After that, the mood boiled over. Police director Edzard Freyhoff, the head of operations on the match day, communicated in an unusually emotional way: “With a massive police operation, including the use of pepper spray and multi-purpose sticks, we prevented even worse! I have never seen such pictures in such hateful grimaces in any of my police operations - I am shocked! "
- Injured: In addition to four injured officers (and a police dog), the police currently know of six injured RB fans. The fan association had spoken of ten.
- Arrests: There were a total of twelve provisional arrests, including eleven from Dortmund and one from Leipzig.
- Further investigation ... also apply to the actions during the game. Police director Freyhoff wants to investigate because of insults. “The Süd was a sea full of banners and posters with sometimes defamatory, insulting and shameful content. In these cases, too, we will investigate the initial suspicion of criminal offenses, ”announced Freyhoff. "The evaluation of film, video and evidence will keep us busy for the next few weeks."
- Witnesses... asks the police to call the Dortmund police station on 0231 - 132 7441.
Here you can see amateur video recordings of the brutal riots
You can read reactions, further information on the course of the shocking evening and a detailed Twitter look at the Mitteldeutsche Zeitung.
Here you can read an open letter from the Bornaer Bullen fan club with further observations on the devastating reception of the Leipziger in Dortmund.
- What are the problems of overpopulation
- Is independence the best option for cashmere?
- Is social work a job?
- Why is Tom Cruise so popular
- What is Google LLC
- When is Yotel coming to Singapore Orchard
- What is meant by competitive analysis
- How were the Germans defeated in Stalingrad
- Interior design work only for architects
- Is the internet bad for young people?
- Japanese women love to kiss
- Like American girls, Mexican men
- What are payroll outsourcing services
- How has President Trump influenced political campaigns
- What are INFJs no good
- How much does an average certification body earn
- Is machine learning part of AI
- Who killed Ned Stark
- Which meat is considered red meat
- What notoriety does not deserve its fame
- How is life in Dehradun
- How important is an internship in chemical engineering
- Which occupational fields are hiring the most?
- Which ICO does master node offer